Contributor

I hope this is true....I always really liked her....If I remember right...she did a lot of jewelry shows....I heard she had lupus and her husband was sick and that is why she left...hope her health and her husbands' is better.

Any idea when she is due back?

Super Contributor

Yes, that is true. Gino, her husband, has been fighting cancer. The great news is that he is doing so well, and that Lisa will be returning to QVC. I don't know just when, but someone else might. She has been posting regular updates on her FB page.

Valued Contributor

So far nothing on her FB page. I hope she comes back!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/27/2015 mia 2 said:

So far nothing on her FB page. I hope she comes back!

Yes it is on her facebook page under the 5K Run post in the comments on March 24th.

She was asked by several posters if coming back as a host or a vendor for Super Smile and this was her response. No word yet on when.

isa P. MasonRegular host! I can't believe they want this old broad! But I am thankful to be invited back as host! What a blessing!!!!
·
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I read somewhere, she is supposed to return in April. I am SO glad!!

Respected Contributor
I feel horrible for Geno. I was reading her facebook and it sounds like he's undergone a horrible ordeal with operations and intense chemo. She said the cancer was caused not by smoking but by acid reflux. How sad. prayers for Geno.
Trusted Contributor

I'm also glad that Lisa M is returning. She and Geno have been through so much this past year. I'm sure that they need to get on their feet again and start over. Cancer has a way of depleting you physically and financially. They seem so strong together.

Super Contributor

She was always fun to watch and described the jewelry so well. I will miss her though with Michael (the former Affinity Diamond guy). They were friends and had great shows together. It will be nice to see her again as a familiar face.

I wish Judy Crowell and Paul Deasy would come back.

Respected Contributor
Apple Head, I noticed a picture she posted on her facebook had Michael O'Connor dining with Geno. They must be quite close in real life. I concur about Paul Deasy. Such a distinguished and dapper dresser, always in a suit. Judy and Paul make a great "power couple ".
Honored Contributor

Great news -- Lisa is a sweetheart. She is easy to listen to and always gave a thorough description of the item. Best wishes out to her husband for a speedy recovery.

kindness is strength