Esteemed Contributor
I purchased another set from qvc back awhile and they were so large they just fell off . I would like to order these but worried about the sizing. I don't see any info about bringing in to make the bangles smaller, only that they expand to fit. Anyone with a smaller wrist hsve theses already and can give me an idea of fit?
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV bangles sizing ?????

I have a smaller wrist and these fit my wrist just enough to not fall off, but just barely!!!! I believe you can make them larger, but I know of no way to make them smaller. But I do love the ones I have. I was gifted the sister one and my initial. I recently ordered the guardian angel. Thus, I really don't have a need for the TSV. Plus, I'm not crazy about the gem stones….nor the price!

Super Contributor

Order the smaller size, so it won't fall off. Wink

Super Contributor

In the presentation it says you can squeeze them to make them smaller. But I think you can only go so far. For me my wrist being a 5.5 there is no way to squeeze these or the Alex & Ani to fit a truly small wrist.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 maryebrown said:

Order the smaller size, so it won't fall off. Wink

They don't come in sizes.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I have tried squeezing mine to make them smaller, but they don't stay "squeezed".

Esteemed Contributor

I think I'm gonna have to pass as there really is not a way to tighten it. I tried with the ones I had and sent back because it just fell right off my hand. I wish they could make them in sizes or with a way to tighten so everyone could wear them...,QVC please take note!!
Honored Contributor

My wrist is 5 3/4" and have no problems with these bracelets falling off. It has more to do with the size of your hand. If it is extremely narrow, bracelets fall off.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/25/2015 lulu2 said:

My wrist is 5 3/4" and have no problems with these bracelets falling off. It has more to do with the size of your hand. If it is extremely narrow, bracelets fall off.

That's probably my problem, I do have a narrow hand, and a 51/2" wrist. So I passed on them.
Honored Contributor

For years I've been asking these channels to give us the interior diameter of bangles. Then we simply compare it to the ones we have that fit properly. We all can read a ruler, it would be so darn easy. It would result in more sales and less returns.