Valued Contributor

Is Pandora out of style and dated?

What do you think? Do you own one, do you want one ??

Regular Contributor

Re: Is Pandora out of style and dated?

I have never wanted one. If you like them, that's fine, but I could never see the appeal. Those charms are not cheap, but to me the overall effect of a full bracelet isn't pretty.
Super Contributor

not at all- I live in a suburb of nyc and they are always popular here- I have 7 different Pandora bracelets ( I do them color themed) and wear them all the time.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it is something that is in or out of style. If you have one or want one it is fine. Wear it.

I never wanted one. They can be pretty & interesting but they are not my style.

I have a couple small cuff bracelets I wear every day. I never gave a thought to whether they are in style. They are my style.

Esteemed Contributor

I never wanted one...they are nice but just not my style
Respected Contributor

I think it varies by age and region. In my area and age group (late 30's -mid 40's) they are passé' . We have a 'friends helping friends' group that steer each other's loved ones away from the Pandora counter and on to something else. Smiley Wink
Valued Contributor

I agree that it's a personal choice. I have never liked them for me, but I have friends that are crazy about them.

Super Contributor

I love it and still wear mine. My daughter too!

Honored Contributor

My cousin made one for me over many Christmas celebrations.

I wear it in the winter...but I think Alex & Ani or Chaan Lu style bracelets are more popular now.

Trusted Contributor

I never wanted one, the concept was cute, but it was much too expensive to fill up an entire bracelet. Jewelry is always a personal choice, I wear what I want, but there's always the latest "in" fashion, and I agree that Pandora is waning. Remember the three stone diamond necklace? Everyone wanted one. I just wore mine yesterday, but haven't in years!