Honored Contributor

Nice pieces on Steel By Design this morning:-)

New Contributor
I love steel by design....just about every item. Also love the host. She's down down to earth and explains every piece so well. But.....something is off on this show. We just got off of about 5 minutes of qvc commercials... Just wondering what happened. It's live tv, so just about anything. But, one again, loving the steel items...
Honored Contributor

I love it, too. I am recording it to watch later. I saw a quick shot of a bracelet that I think I might order.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've always like the Steel by Design line. Didn't realize it was on as I haven't had QVC on since maybe last weekend. I find I am not wearing jewelry much anymore, so won't be buying anything more today.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I love my SBD and crystal rings! Antoinella said she needed a new ear piece, that's probably why they had 'commercials'.

Honored Contributor

I like the watch with the bracelets. I have the gold tone heart necklace that I purchased last year and I have gold tone hope earrings with leaver backs. The earrings are so comfortable and light. I forget I have them on. I think I will be ordering the watch in the steel color. I really enjoy Antonella when she is by herself. She is really good with the information and showing the pieces and very pleasant.

Frequent Contributor

I liked the idea of steel jewelry in the beginning. However they had to mess this up by adding crystals, then plating it in rose or yellow gold. JMO but they preach steel to be problem free jewelry, not so problem free with crystals (glass) and plating (wears off)...! Why do they think we all want everything blinged up...?

Regular Contributor

I really like steel by design. How is it different from sterling? I wish they would do more pieces in steel, ie the new extraordinary life collection. Why was sterling chosen over stainless steel?

Honored Contributor
I just ordered my first crystal piece, so I will let you know what I think. Up until now I have only bought plain steel pieces. I have one gold clad that I don't care for the color of but cost more to return.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I actually like the rose plated SBD. I have several bracelets and necklaces, and the rose gold is exactly the same shade as the real rose gold pieces that I have. I like some of the trendy pieces with crystal because I would never spend real gold and diamond prices on them. And I love my SBD ankle bracelets because they are so sturdy.