Frequent Contributor
Anyone getting the diamond X ring on HSN? I got the champagne- can't wait to get it!
Super Contributor
YES! I had a bad experience with hsn, bought a rarities topaz ring, received silver hoops instead BUT they handled it very well so YES I bought the TS in champagne also. Mind you I have very small hands and would not usually consider this style of ring but it had so many great reviews that I gave it a shot. Planning on wearing on middle or first finger, I hope it's not too big. I was torn between champagne, yellow and blue but chose the champagne.
Honored Contributor

The Rarities woman is a great salesperson - but her products are JUNK.

Super Contributor
On 3/19/2015 terrier3 said:

The Rarities woman is a great salesperson - but her products are JUNK.

Oh no!
Frequent Contributor
Well I guess that's your opinion- hopefully I won't be disappointed- what did you buy from her that was junk?
Frequent Contributor
My experience has been mixed. Some nice pieces but very overpriced.
Super Contributor

I bought a few Rarities jewelry and the quality of the stones were very nice. Ive never had a problem and get many compliments.

Super Contributor
I don't necessarily listen to a salespersons spiel. I read reviews and the reviews on this piece were pretty good, mostly 5 star from what I read (I didn't read all).
Honored Contributor

OMG - FINALLY a ring in size 11. Yes I bought this ring in the champagne b/c it was the only color left in my size and that was at 7:00 this morning. I looked on line first and wanted the white but my size was gone by the time I ordered on the phone. I did also get the necklace in the white diamonds.

If I really love them, these will be my birthday gifts from me to me because I'm an April girl and you know what they say, 'diamonds ARE a girl's best friend"!!!!

Honored Contributor

The yellow is gorgeous!!!! Had this been in size 11 I would have purchased two of these!!!