Valued Contributor

I posted a 1 star review of a bronzo initial pendant that I returned over ten days ago. The return has been received. I explained the piece was very lightweight and felt it was not worth the money.

I have posted 5 star reviews on a couple of Linea items I recently purchased and a clearance diamonique ruby stack ring - those reviews showed up right away !!

I consider all reviews on items I may purchase which is why I don't buy TSV's - I wait for the reviews.

Has this happened to you ? How do you feel about this?

Super Contributor

Re: HMMMM - REVIEW NOT POSTED

I too had a review not get posted recently. I purchased a pretty expensive gold bracelet J319360 (sorry I don't know how to post a picture) and I gave it one star (because you can't give an item zero stars). I explained how bad the bracelet was - super cheap - but I did it nicely. My review never got posted and there aren't any other reviews for this item!

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 cgil said:

I too had a review not get posted recently. I purchased a pretty expensive gold bracelet J319360 (sorry I don't know how to post a picture) and I gave it one star (because you can't give an item zero stars). I explained how bad the bracelet was - super cheap - but I did it nicely. My review never got posted and there aren't any other reviews for this item!

Here's a pic. Really, for $742, you should by all means return if you don't feel good about it. And Q should post your review.

triple woven byzantine

Respected Contributor

I had a review that didn't get posted but I didn't think it would. I bought a tignanello purse at TJ Maxx that was $40 cheaper than the Q is selling it for. Gave it a good review but it didn't pass standards.
Valued Contributor

I am a "top 50 contributor" and have hundreds of reviews ranging from 1 to 5 stars. I really don't think reviews are tossed out when you bought the item from QVC and give it a bad rating. The rules do say, however, that you are not to mention price, problems not related to the actual item (like slow shipping) and other guidelines. But if you truly wrote an honest review and it didn't get published, that's not honest on QVC's part.

Super Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Lanikins said:

I am a "top 50 contributor" and have hundreds of reviews ranging from 1 to 5 stars. I really don't think reviews are tossed out when you bought the item from QVC and give it a bad rating. The rules do say, however, that you are not to mention price, problems not related to the actual item (like slow shipping) and other guidelines. But if you truly wrote an honest review and it didn't get published, that's not honest on QVC's part.

It probably depends on who at QVC previewing the reviews on that particular day, just like the CS reps when you call them, everyone has different levels of experience.

I didn't know slow shipping was a no-no, I've griped about that in my reviews and had them published, so apparently the guidelines are flexible.

Valued Contributor

Maybe if I had stated this was ""not a good value for me"" instead of saying the ""piece was not worth the price"" it would have been posted. But honestly the light weight piece was not worth the price.

Live and learn.

Honored Contributor

For $742.00 I would think they could of put a better clasp.

Honored Contributor

It pays to take a few moments to read the standards for writing reviews. You may answer your own question as to why it didn't get posted.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I posted a 2 star review of an item that I liked, but that had arrived broken because of a design flaw, and it posted the same day i sent it. If you say "super cheap" ( which, by itself, means NOTHING) I immediately disregard your review, but if you say "poor calue for what I paid", I'll consider the point you're trying to make. In this case, semantics count.