Valued Contributor

For ETERNAGOLD LADIES, Limited Quantity

limited quantity, I don't think they come up in a search.

J285735
<h1 class="fn">EternaGold Faceted Teardrop Charmlette 14K Gold</h1>

Retail Value: $65.00

QVC Price: $44.00

Limited Quantity Price:

$25.81

Valued Contributor

Re: For ETERNAGOLD LADIES, Limited Quantity

Also:

Note: they are a pale blush, not the typical rose gold you see in other brands. I put these on white gold hoops and they look great.

J281367
<h1 class="fn">EternaGold Polished Bead Charmlettes 14K Gold</h1>

Retail Value: $80.00

QVC Price: $54.00

Limited Quantity Price:

$31.57

Valued Contributor

It looks like Ted Leach will be on today and tomorrow. Since I posted these deals, QVC had raised the price on both of the charmlette sets.

Their business practices have sure changed. Shame on QVC. There are other items which were on clearance last evening that have gone up for the show also.

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this. I used to buy a lot of Eternagold. The last pair of earrings I bought from them broke. But I love their designs.

Super Contributor

Those are pretty. I thought those were earring jackets but I see that you put them on your hoops.

CaChica, did you get these? Can you wear these as earring jackets? You know, like with diamond studs? No.... I don't think so by the look on the photos.

Valued Contributor

On 3/3/2015 LucyGoose said:

Those are pretty. I thought those were earring jackets but I see that you put them on your hoops.

CaChica, did you get these? Can you wear these as earring jackets? You know, like with diamond studs? No.... I don't think so by the look on the photos.

Yes, I just received them today. They are nice on hoops and I think one could wear them as an earring jacket if your stud is large enough to cover the loop. I'll have to look at my studs tomorrow and play dress up.