Trusted Contributor

1/2 CT Diamond Heart Bracelet @ HSN

I have the diamond heart bracelet, 1/2 ct total diamond weight and love it. It is so beautiful and the diamonds are of very good quality. I bought it on a special price, then the price went up to 299.00. I told myself that one day, if it goes on sale, I will buy another one. Well that one day was yesterday, when I received a notice from HSN that it was on sale. Ordered another one and can't wait to wear both of them together. They will represent my two children who I love more than anyone else on this earth.

Valued Contributor

Re: 1/2 CT Diamond Heart Bracelet @ HSN

That is such a sweet idea! I know how you feel about your children...my son and daughter, along with their children (my grandson and granddaughter) are the loves of my life!! I am so blessed. I can't forget about my lovely daughter-in-law and my handsome son-in-law, either. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

gigy, can you please give me the item number. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/1/2015 05gage25 said:

That is such a sweet idea! I know how you feel about your children...my son and daughter, along with their children (my grandson and granddaughter) are the loves of my life!! I am so blessed. I can't forget about my lovely daughter-in-law and my handsome son-in-law, either. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

05gage25, your family sounds wonderful and a great blessing. Our children are truly the lights of our lives. I am so excited because I am going to be a grandmother for the first time. My daughter and her husband are due in May and it's a boy!!!! God bless you and your family.

Valued Contributor

Oh, gigy, that's wonderful! You will love being a grandma....and I know that little boy will be lucky to have you in his life. There is nothing like being a grandparent. Please let us know when he arrives, and thank you for the kind words. My first grandchild was also a boy. He's 19 now, and my granddaughter just turned 11. I sure miss their "baby years", but enjoying them at any age.Smile

Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 bigsister said:

A shot in the dark but maybe it's this one 383-122

Trusted Contributor

On 3/1/2015 sparklestar said:
On 3/1/2015 bigsister said:

A shot in the dark but maybe it's this one 383-122

Yes, this is the correct # 383-122 HSN. O5gage25, you sound like a fabulous grandmother and how lucky your grandchildren are to have you love them so. I am sure they are wonderful grandchildren to be proud of.