Frequent Contributor

maybe it's just me but I am disappointed with the "big" bonanza day. Seems like I have seen it all before and I don't think the prices were that great. Quite a few repeat items from one hour to the next. Didn't buy one thing

Frequent Contributor

well, have to take back some of what I said. Just looked at the on line only specials and there are some good deals there.

Honored Contributor
They always have a group of ""core"" items they repeat incessantly and fill in with a bunch of clearance junk they're trying to get rid of. I didn't even bother watching today. I'm thoroughly disgusted with their jewelry.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said: They always have a group of ""core"" items they repeat incessantly and fill in with a bunch of clearance junk they're trying to get rid of. I didn't even bother watching today. I'm thoroughly disgusted with their jewelry.

They did a lot more of this than usual on the gold day in January too.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said: They always have a group of "core" items they repeat incessantly and fill in with a bunch of clearance junk they're trying to get rid of. I didn't even bother watching today. I'm thoroughly disgusted with their jewelry.

I was thinking the same thing kachina, why do they focus on a few core items the whole day? Wouldn't it be better to show as many items as possible all day? I don't understand why QVC does this it is strange.

Super Contributor
On 2/28/2015 dperry said:
On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said: They always have a group of "core" items they repeat incessantly and fill in with a bunch of clearance junk they're trying to get rid of. I didn't even bother watching today. I'm thoroughly disgusted with their jewelry.

I was thinking the same thing kachina, why do they focus on a few core items the whole day? Wouldn't it be better to show as many items as possible all day? I don't understand why QVC does this it is strange.

I think QVC would rather have items that don't have any videos. That way it will make our shopping experience better.
Super Contributor
I agree, it was generally pretty bad. I ordered a pair of Or Paz earrings and a Vicenza pendant - both sold out. But I was surprised I was interested in anything!
Super Contributor
And I agree - lack of videos is annoying!!!
Honored Contributor

I bought three lovely pieces. Enjoyed the shows I watched. Sorry they didn't have Jill on earlier. I always loved her Sunday morning silver shows!