Valued Contributor

So I ordered the hot pick omega necklace today, it is supposed to be on easy pay...

when MaryBeth showed it to us it was on 5 or 6 easy pays, according to the white box on the screen but my order didn't come up with easy pay...why do they do that?

Honored Contributor

Re: So I ordered the hot pick omega necklace today, it is supposed to be on easy pay...

Did you call C/S?

Valued Contributor

Re: So I ordered the hot pick omega necklace today, it is supposed to be on easy pay...

You need to choose east pay during the check out process. Just cancel and do over. It comes up toward the end of the process in the upper left if memory serves.

Valued Contributor

No Krimpette because I can afford it all at once I was just assuming it automatically did easy pay since it was on the screen...hmmm. Thanks LexPex I'll go back and see if that works.

Valued Contributor

I went back to reorder it and now all I get is a white screen...something's not working here. Beats me...this necklace doesn't show easy pay when you click on the list for hot picks but it was there when it was being demonstrated with Marybeth as being offered on easy pay. Oh well maybe it's not...it's on it's way to my house at full price. I'm okay with it, just confusing to me.

Contributor

Hi gulf coast girl, I called costumer service and told them that on air they mentioned it on 5 easy payments and the went ahead and placed my order with the easypay. I ordered the 16 inch yellow and silver, love it!