Valued Contributor

Prezerve Silver Safe Keepers

Remember those inexpensive canvas type storage bags for jewelry qvc used to sell. They came in colors and animal prints. I wonder why they quit carrying them. They always had several different kinds and always a special on one on silver day. Now they have nothing but expensive armoires. :/
Honored Contributor

Re: Prezerve Silver Safe Keepers

Boy do I miss those preserve cases. The last one I bought was a couple of years ago looked like this - in red. I wish I would have bought more than one.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I have 2 of them that I got at the Q outlet store, love them, you can try contacting the company to see if they are still in biz, I think they were located in Pittsburgh.

Honored Contributor

I have two of those type silver keepers from LG, but I prefer to be able to see my jewelry without flipping pages and opening zippers.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Amazon. Here's one item I found, I'm sure there's lots more.

http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Tarnish-Organizer-Removable-Secure-Snap-Necklaces/dp/B00A7F8NF2/ref=pd_si...

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I never heard of these, LOL. I only have a little silver. And the little I have Ultra fine. They don't seem to tarnish at all. Never had to clean them.

Respected Contributor

Go to HSN.com and check out the Colleen Lopez's Prestiege jewelry tarnish proof jewelry cases. They are great - I have 20 in different configurations. I especially like the large rectangular open case for bracelets and statement necklaces. Also have ring boxes and others with sections. Some large and some small. Check back frequently because they sell out quickly but are replaced regularly. They have see thru tops and they stack.

Valued Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Bird mama said:

Boy do I miss those preserve cases. The last one I bought was a couple of years ago looked like this - in red. I wish I would have bought more than one.

Yes!! Exactly! Smiley Happy. Thanks everyone! The one on amazon looks nice and I never thought to check HSN. I just wonder why qvc doesn't sell these anymore. I do frequent their outlet and haven't seen any for a very long time. They do have lots of the armoires though.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Cardamom said:
On 2/27/2015 Bird mama said:

PreZerve Jewelry Portfolio

Yes!! Exactly! Smiley Happy. Thanks everyone! The one on amazon looks nice and I never thought to check HSN. I just wonder why qvc doesn't sell these anymore. I do frequent their outlet and haven't seen any for a very long time. They do have lots of the armoires though.

I have a couple of Coleen's boxes, the flat ones that stack. They are nice. I love that the tops have the clear panel, so you can see what's in there.

ETA-Look lower on the page at the Amazon link, there are lots of others to choose from, some made by Reed & Barton.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Occasional Contributor

On 2/27/2015 KathyM23 said:

Go to HSN.com and check out the Colleen Lopez's Prestiege jewelry tarnish proof jewelry cases. They are great - I have 20 in different configurations. I especially like the large rectangular open case for bracelets and statement necklaces. Also have ring boxes and others with sections. Some large and some small. Check back frequently because they sell out quickly but are replaced regularly. They have see thru tops and they stack.

I love these too. Have them stacked in my bureaus. The see thru tops are great.