Contributor

Kinda loving the Eclissi TSV

I didnt think that I was going to like it because I only wear very LARGE face watches, I have MK, Michele, G.I.l.i ......but now looking at the presentation I think that I NEED the sterling silver color, love the curb link!!!!! Anyone ordering?
Respected Contributor

Re: Kinda loving the Eclissi TSV

Trying so hard to be strong. I love the black. I have soooo many watches. I don't need another. I have a Michele, Coach, dozens (and I literally mean dozens) of Fossil watches, and I own one older Ripka watch, IM in four colors, and three Ecclissi watches. So no, I better not. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor

I'm debating. With luck it will sell out in silver and rose so I won't stay tempted. The watch looks like it might be slim enough for my comfort level. I'm a bitty-watch gal.
Esteemed Contributor

I must say i really like the black watch.....and i like watches on the smaller side myself....so very tempted.....but not sure i can fit it in the budget!! Congrats to those who purchased....

Honored Contributor

I LOVE Eclissi watches and I'm thrilled to see QVC supporting them again.

I'm getting the silver.

Trusted Contributor

I'm really liking the silver one! But I'm trying to pay down my Q bill - will stay away from the Q so I won't be tempted!

Respected Contributor

I like the look of the black one, but I am not in the market for another watch. If you do buy it, I hope you really love it.

Honored Contributor

I think it is just another boring watch. The Q is failing to come up with anything new.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for this watch.....however I will never purchase any of his watches...he never has them larger then 71/4.....then you have to pay more for extra extensions....why should I be penalized because I have a larger wrist...

His watches have always been too small....when he first came to the Q. they were no larger then 5 inches something...I couldn't believe it...

Whenever they feature his watch...I change the station...

Super Contributor

It's been so long since any jewelry on the Q interested me, but the black tank watch with the curb chains looked so sharp and edgy that I couldn't resist!