Valued Contributor

Does anyone own this brand. I am wanting to purchase a ring and earrings in this brand. I love the looks of their mountings, etc. Do you think the quality is up there as far as colored stones go? They are somewhat pricey but I will invest if its good quality. It looks to be.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

I own quite a few pieces and they do quality work. They are pricey but not for what you get.

Respected Contributor

Sadly I don't own any, but I always admire their chocolate diamond rings!!!! Stunning.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own any of the Levian but am very familiar with the brand. I go to the shows each year. I've seen the colored diamonds and they are beautiful! The settings are not the average setting that you see everywhere else. They are pricey but worth it and competitive with this level of jewelry. I've been on a quest for a sapphire for years. I like they this line has the colors that are more unique and in 14kt and 18kt. The galleries on the rings are more unique. I prefer the bridge style or stones mounted on the sides in addition to the primary setting and you can find that with this line. The stone quality looked great to me--clear, color was consistent within the stone and stones were matched very well in the rings that I've seen. This line will be on my list of stops for awhile. They also offer custom work on some pieces. This is a nice plus to get the ring of your dreams.

Respected Contributor
I own 6 pieces in gold by them, no, 7. All beautiful and their customer service is pretty good.
Frequent Contributor

I love this jewelry line. So beautiful and unique!

Where is everyone's favorite place to purchase?

Respected Contributor

Just a reply from a pearl buyer who has gone to a few of their shows in several cities in the US, once on purpose, twice accidentally. (killing time at a mall and got sucked in) The Tahitians they sell are not graded for the customer's information, the ones I have viewed for sale are lack luster, many are dyed. (chocolate) This company is known for making off color diamonds that have little value in any other market coveted. There is a reason for the black rhodium plating on their settings, design is just one of them. I find the price points way over priced for the gems and or pearls these items possess, so I have not purchased anything there.

Respected Contributor
I bought all of my pieces on Shop nbc, they were vendors there years ago. I have a gorgeous suite of multicolor gems, rainbow like looking with white diamonds: earrings, ring and bangle bracelet. Pricey but gorgeous. The rest are Persian turquoise pieces. Their chocolate diamonds line started later and by that time I already had a most stunning 5 ctw chocolate diamond orchid flower ring by Samuel Behnam. People go crazy when I wear it! So I have not purchased LeVians diamonds and therefore cannot judge them. I love Sonia Bitton diamonds anyway, she has a high end soured and connections for the best stuff.
Super Contributor

I have a 3.5 carat Tanzanite ring purchased at a trunk show year ago. The color and quality is amazing. Does anyone know if they still have their trade in policy?

Super Contributor
The Levian Company of today does not offer the same quality and craftsmanship that they did in the past. Ezzy is absolutely correct about the quality of the colored diamonds set in black rhodium. In the past Levian offered unique well made fine jewelry and affordable prices. They had great trunk shows and offered the trade in policy so you could upgrade if you chose to. Once the patriarch passed away, so did many of the company's standards.