Honored Contributor

Just looked at the "sneak preview". Eh! And another watch as a TSV! Boring!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

Exactly - after getting the sneak preview email this a.m. and looking through, there's no danger of me buying anything.....*yawn* Wink

Esteemed Contributor

what kind of watch is the TSV.....I scanned through the listings...I thought there was some really reasonable prices on some of the items...not sure if any of the listings will be coming home to me...but I do plan on watching on Friday...at least some of it ....

there was one ring I wanted...seems to be almost sold out...only two small sizes left...that was disappointing...

Honored Contributor

Circles, if this isn't the watch, then it's awfully close

Ecclissi Sterling Silver Multi-Strand Bracelet Watch - J320639

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor
I'll watch some Friday if I can. I like the multi row Byzantine bracelet. As for the TSV, I thought it was a choice of lengths sterling rolo type necklace.
Honored Contributor

Waterbaby - maybe I misinterpreted what I saw in the email that I received. In my defense, it was early morning and I had not consumed my first cup of coffee yet {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I am really bad at posting pictures, but here is another view of the TSV. J320639 $198.96 with 5 EZ pays in the pre-order email.

Ecclissi Sterling Silver Multi-Strand Bracelet Watch

Frequent Contributor

I perused through the preview of listed items, and one of the rings from my wish list is on sale, so I might get that. Granted, the sale price isn't that great, so I'm debating over it. There are a couple of pairs of smaller stud-style earrings that I like, so I might buy one or two of those. I think I'll wait and see what's offered on Friday. I won't be able to watch most of it, so I'll check out the items on-line during the day.

I'm not interested in the TSV watch. I like the design a lot, but when I wear watches, they often go through a lot of wear and tear (typing at work scratches the bottom of the bands). So, I usually by more inexpensive ones because of this. It is a very nice watch though. Smile

I've admired many Eclissi watches (particularly the turquoise one and the opal one), but always end-up shying away from them for the reasons I've stated above.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/25/2015 Bird mama said:

Circles, if this isn't the watch, then it's awfully close

Ecclissi Sterling Silver Multi-Strand Bracelet Watch - J320639

Thanks Bird mama....

Valued Contributor
On 2/25/2015 Bird mama said:

Waterbaby - maybe I misinterpreted what I saw in the email that I received. In my defense, it was early morning and I had not consumed my first cup of coffee yet {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Actually, you are probably right if you got an advance email. It is a pretty watch, I love the black! Do you have the advance item number? TIA