Esteemed Contributor

14kt polished gold hoop earrings, Costco

I saw a pair of 14kt polished gold hoop earrings (around 1-1/4") at Costco today. Price is $150. I also found a pair on their site, which looks identical for $139.99 (item 809694). I had an 18kt gold pair like this that I purchased from the Q around 8 yrs ago and I lost one - and thought I'd buy the 14kt (although I prefer 18KT). Has anyone seen these earrings in the store or purchased this pair?

Super Contributor

Re: 14kt polished gold hoop earrings, Costco

I don't have these exact earrings but if I had the extra cash laying around, I'd buy them in a minute. I've bought a few pieces of jewelry from Costco and been very satisfied that I got a good price for good jewelry.

Super Contributor

Costco has great jewelry...very easy to return if you don't like!

Valued Contributor

I have both 14k and diamonds from Costco and I have been very pleased with the quality and value. It all wears well also. Years ago when Costco was new I got a bangle and after two years I noticed it had some tiny pin holes. It was a twisted design. I asked them if they had a contact for a company where I could get it repaired and they told me to pick something out of the case as a replacement. The same bracelet was there for sale so I got a replacement. I recommend Costco fine jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank u ladies: When I go back to Costco, I will purchase the earrings. They added a lot more 14kt gold earrings, pendants, etc. Not much is shown on their site.

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 kivah said:

Thank u ladies: When I go back to Costco, I will purchase the earrings. They added a lot more 14kt gold earrings, pendants, etc. Not much is shown on their site.

Don't wait too long. The earrings I just mentioned were the very last pair they had in stock and they generally don't re-order when they sell out.

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of two tone gold earrings that I got 15 years ago at BJ's. I love them and wear them a lot. They have held up great!