Contributor

Ladies,

There are some absolutely beautiful statement necklaces, by Cara Couture (Cara NY) on clearance prices currently on HSN. For those of you into the trend, take a look before they're out the door. Just received two that I purchased and they are winners.

Honored Contributor

I just read that the LATEST trend is back to small, delicate necklaces - worn in groups of 3.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the tip, OP. I like bolder necklaces and will take a look at the CC clearance items.

Valued Contributor

I purchased the Cara Couture five station necklace from HSN about a month ago. I like it very much but haven't seen it since my daughter borrowed it.

I got used to the statement necklaces now, have a few from Talbots, too.

Respected Contributor
Beautiful necklaces on the red carpet! Kate Blanchet's turquoise was Wow !!!
Contributor

Lusting after this one. This it will be nice for summer. White and grey tones

Super Contributor

I had also heard that delicate was back, but not at the Red Carpet! Statement necklaces were everywhere.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/22/2015 SANNA said: Beautiful necklaces on the red carpet! Kate Blanchet's turquoise was Wow !!!

Stunning against the black!! Was there more detail on that dress that could not be seen on camera??

Valued Contributor

I love bold statement necklaces, I will venture over to see. I am plus size so even if the small necklaces come "back" in style that won't matter to me either way.

Honored Contributor

I don't and never have followed trends when it comes to jewelry. I've always worn big, bold neck pieces. Partly because I like big bold jewelry and partly because I've always been a larger woman and small, delicate jewelry gets lost on me.