Super Contributor

Artique Silver = Electroform@ EVINE

Many huge pieces for those who don't mind Electroform. To me it's a shame they would add a new silver line only to Electroform everything.
Respected Contributor

Re: Artique Silver = Electroform@ EVINE

I watched some of the videos. It's Shari, the Passage to Israel vendor. Even more sad, because I really love my Passage to Israel jewelry.

Super Contributor

Yes JavaQueen it is Shari from Passage to Israel. I never would have thought her to do this type of jewelry. I guess it is what Evine has asked of her. The new direction is sad.

Respected Contributor

Years ago, evine/shop offered "artform" jewelry and I forget by whom. I didn't buy it then and I won't buy it now.

Esteemed Contributor

Electroform and Artform have been a technique for making large but not heavy jewelry for decades.

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2015 JavaQueen said:

Years ago, evine/shop offered "artform" jewelry and I forget by whom. I didn't buy it then and I won't buy it now.

I guess they thought it was time to try again.
Honored Contributor

I have two pieces or Or Paz that are electroform, so it's not exclusive to Evine.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Kachina624 said: I have two pieces or Or Paz that are electroform, so it's not exclusive to Evine.
Kachina I wasn't saying that Electrform was exclusive to EVINE. I was just disappointed that they brought in a new line of silver and decided to go the route of Electrform.
Respected Contributor

On 2/19/2015 JavaQueen said:

I bought a horse pendant from Ivo Spina at shopnbc and artform earrings from 18K Elegance there.

It's large and dimensional.

Contributor

I love Electroform gold jewelry, especially earrings, though., I would not buy Electroform silver.. I like my silver solid.