Trusted Contributor
I received J320789 today. A ring. It wasn't even on easy pay but It caught my eye when I saw it on-air so I ordered it. I ordered my regular size not knowing how the sizing runs for this line since it is new to Q. Also that it was a concave ring. Well, it fits beautifully and I am very happy I ordered it. The black detail surrounding the cross is very striking in person. The ring has a very nice weight to it and is so extremely comfortable on the finger. No worries about it being concave. It has a low profile and is a great go-to ring or for running around on the weekend. It would look great on a middle or pointer finger as well. Really, really pleased with this ring. I have a few other items coming as well and I am happy I decided to order so many pieces during the debut. Please share your reviews here as well for the new Scott Kay line on Q.
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, mine is not an official review of a jewelry item - but rather my initial impression of the jewelry. I thought it was Very Very nice. It is just too high priced for me to justify a purchase. I loved the design elements and think they are very unique and quite refreshing to see their items on the Q. I would enjoy watching more shows of their jewelry!!

Frequent Contributor

I received the leather cross bracelet last night. I love it. It looked bigger on TV, but I actually like that it's not as big. The cross is not so big that it screams. Its not easy to get on but I can manage, just takes some skill. I have a 6.5" wrist, got the 7 1/4 and it fits a tad loose, but any tighter and it would be difficult to fasten. It seems weighted well, as it is not flipping around on my wrist. I'm not a big DMQ fan, but the stones are small enough to add sparkle and be believable a the same time. I also ordered the cross ring which should be arriving today.

So far, I've been wearing this bracelet around the house with a Michael Dawkins crystal quartz granulated ring..they look nice together. I plan to layer the bracelet with a Michael Dawkins bracelet.

I thought the prices of this line were pretty good.

Respected Contributor

So far I have received 2 pieces.

I ordered bracelet J320614 (sorry, don't know how to make it a link). Wow, what a surprise. Very substantial and well made. Heavy in a good way, not flimsy or cheap. Love the clasp. I know it will be a piece I wear often. After I first ordered it, I thought about canceling it, wasn't sure about spending that much on a sterling silver bracelet. But I'm glad I didn't cancel it. The quality and the design make it worth the price, imo.

Also received the 36" necklace, J320768. At first I was unsure because the links looked so much smaller than the bracelet which I opened first. But I put it on and was pleasantly surprised. The bolo links are obvious and make it different than a plain link necklace. I like the length - can wear it long or doubled. Another winner.

I can't wait to receive my OTO bracelet, J320773, and hopefully necklace J321045 I have waitlisted. While I don't need much more jewelry, I'm kind of simple with my accessories, I do see myself getting more of his pieces in the future. They are well made, modern, not too trendy. Quality pieces that I see myself wearing for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the bangle (without the diamonique) and it's well made but either the sizing is off or I was given a smaller size...it wouldn't go past my fingers and over my hand, and I have no problem with other Q bangles of the same size.

Still, it's well made and very solid for a little bangle...I'll be back to purchase more from this line in the future.

Honored Contributor

I received the same ring as the OP (and I have it on as I write this). What a WOW!!!!! It is beautifully crafted with lots of intricate detail. It's beautiful inside and out!!!! And you can even clearly read the name "Scott Kay" on the underside. I was a tad leery of ordering it initially because it was concave, but that's a total non-issue now that I see it in person. I believe it was a OTO when I got it. Sadly, much of his line is a bit too expensive for me. But I'm so glad I got this ring!!!! His daughter was a delight to watch, despite the sadness she must be feeling.

Super Contributor

Not really my taste in jewelry, this Q line seems to be a cross of gothic and bali styles. The pieces look weighty, and certainly a fair price for the designer. I'd love to see some in real life pictures.

I think it's fantastic that Q brings us these wonderful designers.

Respected Contributor

that OTO cross ring looks amazing! wear it in good health!!

i am waitlisted for the the cross ring and the larger bolo link bracelet. i ordered later on Sunday, i was too slow jumping on the OTO while Jill was on with Tiffany i hope i get my size, how does waitlist work? i see all the sizes show availability on waitlist. does that mean they are making more? or just waiting for a return? i am so enthralled with Scott Kay designs! love the feather wing-like pendant guardian angel pendant too....

Contributor

I ordered 5 skinny slip-on bangles (J321064) and I am very happy with them! They are true beauty. Solid and hefty!

Occasional Contributor

Excited to read the positive reviews on the Cross Ring! I am on waitlist for it. I hope I eventually get one…. *sigh*