Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor
I personally wear two rings at a time, one on each hand, and usually on my ring finger. Bigger stone pieces on middle finger.
Super Contributor

I'll either wear it on my ring finger or middle finger of my right hand.

Super Contributor

I'll either wear it on my ring finger or middle finger of my right hand.

Esteemed Contributor

that was the first time I have seen a sell out of the TSV, at midnight, in a long long time...

pretty ring....I can see why everyone was purchasing....

Trusted Contributor

I woke up this morning - ready to purchase my rings - and there is a WAITLIST ? The rings are an incredible value if BB has continued to use the amount of silver as she did in the past.

I personally have NOT purchased anything for awhile. I sent back too many pieces (enhancers) over quality issues that I was becoming stressed out. I was also waiting for 'the note'.

Someone was gracious enough to post pictures and order numbers yesterday and while I was tempted, I did not order. I will have to waitlist now - I hope everyone will post reviews.

Respected Contributor
How many did they bring in for it to be sold out already??
Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2015 LisaB said: How many did they bring in for it to be sold out already??
My thought exactly ! I think BB did not want to sell a lot of cheaper rings knowing that people are still buying her more expensive stuff. It was just a game last night, I watched , peridot and iolite were sold out on 10 min, then garnet. Now they will count the wait list customers and order, just like advanced order. It is a very pretty ring, but I am not sure I want to wait for it. I wish JR brought last nights OTO blue topaz ring for $99 with value pays!!!!
Regular Contributor

It's my 1st Bixby purchase, so not sure on sizing ? I usually wear a 7 on the pointer finger, so probably that finger.

Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2015 SANNA said:
On 2/1/2015 LisaB said: How many did they bring in for it to be sold out already??
My thought exactly ! I think BB did not want to sell a lot of cheaper rings knowing that people are still buying her more expensive stuff. It was just a game last night, I watched , peridot and iolite were sold out on 10 min, then garnet. Now they will count the wait list customers and order, just like advanced order. It is a very pretty ring, but I am not sure I want to wait for it. I wish JR brought last nights OTO blue topaz ring for $99 with value pays!!!!
I find that annoying and makes me not to buy at all today. QVC games! Ugh!