Trusted Contributor
If you are watching Barbara Bixby's shows today, please come and chat about what you like and what you are getting. :-)
Esteemed Contributor

The snake ring is available for 166 dollars and on three easy pays. Have it in my cart but want to see it presented first before I hit the submit button. Want to see the height of the snakes head off the finger first.

Trusted Contributor
Hi Bling! You know what? I do not like snake jewelry at all and don't even look at snake pieces. I came walking into the family room and the cobra was being presented and all I could think was.... Well I like THAT ring!!! How is it Barbara creates pieces of creatures I would swear I would never buy but then she makes a version and I'm slapping down money for it?
Super Contributor
On 1/31/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

The snake ring is available for 166 dollars and on three easy pays. Have it in my cart but want to see it presented first before I hit the submit button. Want to see the height of the snakes head off the finger first.

I love the snake ring, but i want the eye enhancer they showed earlier but cant find it. Ni have the grasshopper and love it. Would like to see the snake earrings but they havent shown a close up.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said: Hi Bling! You know what? I do not like snake jewelry at all and don't even look at snake pieces. I came walking into the family room and the cobra was being presented and all I could think was.... Well I like THAT ring!!! How is it Barbara creates pieces of creatures I would swear I would never buy but then she makes a version and I'm slapping down money for it?

I agree. I'm not a fan of snake rings either, but I ordered and cancelled it because of the height of the cobra's head. It stands pretty tall and I'm afraid I'll bang it on something or other. Also, I asked myself how often would I wear this? I just didn't feel comfortable wearing it guess. I think I'm going to order another one of her tsv rings instead. I would get more use out of that. I ordered that in the Iolite and think I'll get the garnet ring too. Those rings I would wear most often.

Contributor
Love Barbara Bixby jewelry. I have a few pieces, Love the snake design!
Respected Contributor

So far I pre ordered the TSV ring. Antonella is so excited to show her designs. I almost got the OTO watch but don't like the strap.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Rocker said:

I love the snake ring, but i want the eye enhancer they showed earlier but cant find it. Ni have the grasshopper and love it. Would like to see the snake earrings but they havent shown a close up.
They showed the eye enhancer but idk if they gave an item number. Delphi forums has item numbers listed.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2015 Sakuya said: Hi Bling! You know what? I do not like snake jewelry at all and don't even look at snake pieces. I came walking into the family room and the cobra was being presented and all I could think was.... Well I like THAT ring!!! How is it Barbara creates pieces of creatures I would swear I would never buy but then she makes a version and I'm slapping down money for it?

I agree. I'm not a fan of snake rings either, but I ordered and cancelled it because of the height of the cobra's head. It stands pretty tall and I'm afraid I'll bang it on something or other. Also, I asked myself how often would I wear this? I just didn't feel comfortable wearing it guess. I think I'm going to order another one of her tsv rings instead. I would get more use out of that. I ordered that in the Iolite and think I'll get the garnet ring too. Those rings I would wear most often.

I prefer-ordered the same two colors - Iolite and garnet!
Respected Contributor

OMG, the watch is so beautiful. I had seen some sneak peak photos, but they really do not do it justice.