Valued Contributor

Best faceted beaded Long necklaces?

I absolutely love long (36" minimum, 40" - more, even better) faceted beaded necklaces, glass or gemstone. Some of my favorites are Joan Rivers', and I sure hope they'll be continuing with these gorgeous pieces. I have a couple from a rival shopping network, but those are hit-&-miss because they are either smaller beads, not strung well, or lesser visual/stone quality. Sometimes I get some fabulous pieces, sometimes not-so-great. I don't really like the plastic ones, and prefer the glass or natural gemstones. The quality of the J/R brand has definitely spoiled me, and I like how those beads are usually knotted in between the beads, keeping them more secure against the nightmare of a long beaded necklace suddenly breaking & beads flying everywhere!

Does anyone else share this passion for faceted, beaded long necklaces? If so, do you have any favorite sources you can point me towards? I've noticed advertisements for necklaces from Chico's, but haven't tried those yet. Thanks in advance for any helpful hints!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best faceted beaded Long necklaces?

I have put all my long Honora necklaces on Ebay to sell. I'm just not into pearls I guess. The only long necklace I kept and will never give away is Joan's glass multi colored beaded necklace. Love that one. It sparkles like crazy and the colors are so vibrant. Was a good purchase. Never had a problem with her jewelry at all. I truly miss miss her and still feel sad she's no longer with us.

Valued Contributor

I do too, BlingQueen. She was a bright spot on the Q.

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Respected Contributor

Have you looked at Linea jewelry on QVC?

Regular Contributor

Check out AmyMargaret dot com

She does her own work and it is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I have a Linea long beaded necklace in a gunmetal color (might be the bronze); I believe there are still some in clear, bronze, and black. Heavy, luxurious, glass beads well strung. Very reflective, great quality. J284043.

Valued Contributor

I have bought quite a few longer Lee Sands beads and stone necklaces from ebay. Items not seen on the Q. Casual stuff but not the ones w/animals. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 author said:

I have a Linea long beaded necklace in a gunmetal color (might be the bronze); I believe there are still some in clear, bronze, and black. Heavy, luxurious, glass beads well strung. Very reflective, great quality. J284043.

If you like long sparkly necklaces, you'd love this one. I have it in what must be the bronze. I thought about it beyond the return period and ultimately decided it looked like something from the midway at a carnival so I've never worn it and probably never will.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On 1/30/2015 author said:

I actually ordered both the bronze & clear earlier tonight! Looking forward to trying these, they will be my first necklaces by Linea. I was admiring the jewelry shown in an earlier show.

SerenityNow!
Valued Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Wildapple said:

Check out AmyMargaret dot com

She does her own work and it is beautiful.

Thanks, I will!

SerenityNow!