Frequent Contributor

What is the jewelry packaging like?

I've never ordered jewelry from here but I'm looking for a pair of earrings for a birthday gift as a friend. Will they come in a gift box and will it have QVC on it? I don't want it to have the name or logo of where I bought them.
Super Contributor

Re: What is the jewelry packaging like?

Jewelry comes in a beautiful velvet encased box just like you would get at a fancy jewelry store. It does come in a packaged in a QVC packaging. You can do bill to ship to so the reciever doesn't see the bill. Or you can have it shipped to your house and send it in your own package.

Frequent Contributor

I've found it to be hit or miss with jewelry packaging. Sometimes it comes in a standard hinged jewelry box with plush interior and sometimes it's come in a Ziploc bag inside a Q box. When I've bought Honora pearls it's come beautifully boxed with the Honora label. I would recommend that you call Customer Service to see whether they can give you additional information.

Honored Contributor

Depends on what you're buying (designer brand, etc). I buy a fair amount of sterling silver jewelry from QVC. Almost all of it comes with the jewelry item in a plastic bag which is inside a velvet-ish drawstring bag, which is inside a box that has an ivory colored lid with the QVC logo. I can't recall any jewelry I've purchased that comes in a "velvet encased box". Guess I'm not buying whatever brand comes in that type of a box.

Honored Contributor

Depends on the line. Haven't see the velvet boxes in years.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Oh! I forgot the Irish ones are pretty w/ a shamrock on them.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

Dawkins comes in a buff-colored, textured suede-like box, inside is a black velveteen pouch. A no-name silver ring came in a "QVC embossed" ivory and beige paper box with a beige pouch.

Frequent Contributor

Ok it's Drusy. I guess that's the brand?
Super Contributor

Most likely your jewelry purchase will arrive in something like this.

Trusted Contributor

What kathoderay showed is the only packaging I have ever received jewelry in, except for Honora, which comes in a pretty satin pouch. When I buy a piece to give as a gift, I always buy something cute from elsewhere--a jeweled trinket box or something--to put it in. I don't like anything about the Q's boxes.