Esteemed Contributor
Was it wishful thinking or did I see an ad on the Q that RLM is back for some designer jewelry show?
Honored Contributor

I saw it, too. I was surprised.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Is it to move clearance items or do you think there will be new? I saw his fashion jewelry line at one of the department stores. I was surprised at how inexpensive the pieces were. It made me kind of sad to see his line go this route. I always liked his pieces and felt that they had a one-of-a-kind uniqueness about them. I guess a lot changed for all the jewelry designers when the price of metals went up a few year back.

Honored Contributor

RLM now a days is on for only these snippits of 'designer' shows. Most of his items are offered at clearance prices too which I imagine makes him crazy. If he brings anything new his price points have sky rocketed too, out of my market for sure. Yet another designer that the Q used to go GAGA over but RLM kicked to the Qurb if you will.

Respected Contributor

He has a great line at Neiman Marcus of his more substantive jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor
He actually is designing in steel now. He stated he would be bringing more affordable pieces to QVC and they won't tarnish like brass or silver. I purchased a beautiful ring and cuff a few months back and have been quite pleased. Easy care and aesthetically appealing like the original line.
Contributor

Robert Lee Morris

Contributor

He will have a show on 2/1 at 2:00 AM

Valued Contributor

Robert Lee Morris also has a line of costume jewelry at Macy's, boy it is really junkie looking