Valued Contributor

I was looking on line at Barbara Bixby jewelry. The pansy key pendant I first got in Apr 2012 was under $300.00(J261785). The pendant enchancer open and fell off while I was out shopping, could not find it even after back tracking my steps. On April 20 2014, I order it again, this time it was $387.00. As I was browsing today this same pendant is $418.00 dollars. Now, I window shop, because nothing I see interest me. Barry Cord no longer designs jewelry, and to me he is and will always be my favorite. That being said, I am glad I have my jewelry collection, because the prices of today is over the top in prices. Besides what old is new again. Cord designed the alligator or crocodile jewelry over 20 years ago, along with the frog jewelry. Got it, years ago and I don't need it again. Show me something , that never been done......almost impossible.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glad I Got It...Years ago.

I'm glad you were able to replace yours. I too lost my 18 kt widows mite coin and at the time I paid like $108 and when I replaced it, I paid double. Last I had checked it was over $300 and now they no longer carry it. I'm so happy with mine, glad I was able to replace it as well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Glad I Got It...Years ago.

Me too. Not Bixby but mostly heavy gold. I couldn't afford to by now what I bought then. (Also inherited from my mother & grandmother.)

Do the math.