Trusted Contributor
I received 141-007 from NYC II and I absolutely love it. The color of the tanzanite is beautiful. The stones are a nice size and are not pale whatsoever. They are the perfect tanzanite color and are vibrant and sparkle. This bangle is so much prettier in person than on-air. I have the tanzanite ring that was a TS on HSN a few months ago by Colleen. I thought this bangle would look nice together with the ring. This bangle blows the ring away. It looks gorgeous on the wrist. It definitely has a nice presence but looks so surprisingly feminine. I bought the average size and I have a 7" wrist. It lays below the wrist bone but doesn't turn. It just really is beautiful and I am very pleased with it.
Trusted Contributor
Hi Sakuya, congratulations on your Tanzanite bangle. I too own this one in the small size ( the 6-1/2 inch fits my rather small wrist very well) and the stones are beautiful. It was a great price too during gem week. I was looking for a bangle/ cuff to complete my Tanzanite suite and this was just the perfect piece. Enjoy yours in the best of health.
Trusted Contributor

I had to toddle on over there to check out your purchase, Sakuya. WOW! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} What a stunner! You hit the jackpot on that one! I've been wanting to start collecting tanzanite, and that would be a great starter piece. Thanks for the calling this piece to everyone's attention. It's a real beauty!

Trusted Contributor
Hi Anisha! Yes, the gem week price was fab which is why I decided to order it. I think you were the one who posted about it one time. Did you say you had your jeweler tell you the stones were triple grade? I remembered someone posting that so tried it at the great price. Sooooo glad I did because I just love it. It's such a beautiful color and has a really nice presence yet it's not bulky in any way. It's elegant and feminine and it honestly doesn't look that way on tv but it definitely does in person. The color of tanzanite is so unique it just draws the eye. Enjoy your tanzanite suite!
Trusted Contributor
Hi VegasBusinessWoman! Oh my gosh if you don't have any tanzanite yet, I definitely recommend this cuff! I still am in search of a pendant but I will wait until I find the "perfect" piece. I actually haven't worn my new bangle out of the house yet. I am waiting for Valentine's Day. This bracelet is so special and beautiful I told my husband this will be from him for Valentine's Day. He said he has really good taste and I agreed. Yes, I pick out and buy my own jewelry but I do remember the pieces and occasions of the ones I declare are from him and it makes those pieces even more special.
Trusted Contributor
Hi Sakuya, yes , you do remember correctly- I did post about the tanzanite cuff when the last JR tanzanite cuff was aired. The stones are super saturated and good sized and my jeweler did say triple A or close. I love the cuff and it looks so pretty on the wrist. I have been collecting tanzanite for a while now and this is one of my favorite pieces. Enjoy it on Valentine's Day and happy Valentine's Day to you.