Contributor

Congratulations on bringing in some Beautiful pieces....truly Gorgeous. Unfortunately, it's LACKING IN WHITE GOLD. NOT ENOUGH WHITE GOLD PIECES. PLEASE....BRING IN MORE WHITE GOLD. PLEASE!

Super Contributor

Exactly what I was thinking.

Esteemed Contributor

Give me an all silver show any day of the week. I just don't like gold jewelry.

Contributor
I too want to see more white gold!
Super Contributor

I agree- there were pieces I liked, but I'm not a yellow gold wearer. I found a couple of things I liked. Silver has too much shine- I prefer the luster of white gold.

Honored Contributor

I wear yellow and rose gold. There wasn't much in rose either. I was really hoping for quality rose gold earrings and perhaps a bracelet.

I could be wrong but it seemed to me that fewer items were brought in for this gold rush. I remember others in the not too distant past that seemed to offer more.

I watched quite a bit of the day and saw the same things presented over and over. I know it happened in the past but don't recall things being repeated so often.

Respected Contributor
On 1/23/2015 !FitChick! said:

I agree- there were pieces I liked, but I'm not a yellow gold wearer. I found a couple of things I liked. Silver has too much shine- I prefer the luster of white gold.

Wow!

I don't buy white gold because it seems DULL to me!

I love the luster of silver, the most brilliant metal.

I have lots of yellow gold, few pieces of rose gold, and no white gold. But, I have a lot of sterling silver.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

I was always a yellow gold fan until I started seeing more lovely pieces in white and rose gold. I've started collecting both in the past few years. I like the look of white metal but don't like to be bothered with silver that isn't rhodium plated. Too much upkeep for me. White gold gives a similar look with less work.

My daughter is a rose gold fanatic and she turned me on to the beauty of it. LOVE it, and have started picking up pieces here and there, mostly on Amazon, although Overtock has some nice pieces that are reasonably priced.