Honored Contributor

So what do you think of the Gold Rush offerings?

Nothing wows me. Nothing!

Honored Contributor

Re: So what do you think of the Gold Rush offerings?

I liked when the Gold Rush featured only gold items with no gemstones. Over the years I bought some great, heavy pieces at bargain prices.

Those days are long gone.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the gemstones and in fact I like them mixed in. That said, and while I haven't looked extensively, I seem to be seeing quite a few 'repeats'. Not only am I seeing old pieces that have been around for a while, but it seems there are quite a few retreads of styles that have been around the block more than a few times... but that are back and seemingly at higher price points... I'll check out the offerings more closely, but the Q's jewelry somehow don't inspire me like it used to...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Viewers have wanted 14k gold and it looks like they got it. Seems like a wide price range, something for everyone. Appears to be one of the better Gold Rushes in a while but I am sure there will be many complaints from some.

Anything is better than the boring poop we have seen lately!!

Valued Contributor

On 1/21/2015 colliegirls said:

Viewers have wanted 14k gold and it looks like they got it. Seems like a wide price range, something for everyone. Appears to be one of the better Gold Rushes in a while but I am sure there will be many complaints from some.

Anything is better than the boring poop we have seen lately!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I am underwhelmed by the lineup; some prices are so low there can't be enough gold to even buy it....and the other pieces are so expensive I can't really justify the cost since I wouldn't wear them very much.

Super Contributor

What is the TSV?
Honored Contributor

E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.... ~!

And the items that are reasonable I have had second thoughts about, that when I get them I'll be disappointed, or they'll bend or the post on the earrings will be so thin they'll break. I had ordered one pair of earrings and thought better of it and cancelled.

The TSV (a bracelet) is beautiful as are most of the offerings, but holy moly.... not even tempted because of the price.

For those "going for it".... enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I saw a few items I liked...I am a ring gal always on the look out for something pretty....not sure if I will be purchasing due to costs....at least it will be something different to watch...so I will tune in and out during the 25 hours...

Honored Contributor

I'm gonna be snowed in on thurs. 5inches of snow at least! So, I'll be here watching the show. Cup of cocoa in hand and seeing what all Lucky Charm buys.......LOL

Hope, Antonella, is up to bat. She cracks me up.