Respected Contributor

QVC should really check the jewelry item they are showig

That pair of hoops they just aired had a stone missing (J292482). Oopsie!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC should really check the jewelry item they are showig

I just viewed the video.....and counted the stones on both of the earrings...they seem to be the same...I think what we see is the bend that goes around to the other side...I think that is left blank because it would not circle around properly otherwise....

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2015 circles said:

I just viewed the video.....and counted the stones on both of the earrings...they seem to be the same...I think what we see is the bend that goes around to the other side...I think that is left blank because it would not circle around properly otherwise....

I guess that could explain it. If so, then I am wrong. It clearly looked like a setting with a stone missing to me -- a big blank hole.

Esteemed Contributor

that was my first thought, too, when I went to the video...that's when I studied it and began counting....now I could be wrong...gosh knows I have been many times....but I am giving this earring the benefit of the doubt....

Super Contributor

Want to see a real Oopsie moment?! Watch this video of Shawn presenting a Stainless Steel Message Bangle J296721. At the 1:38 mark you can see a stone has fallen out of Shawnie Sue's Judith Ripka Tennis Bracelet that's she's infamous for wearing. Shawn eventually noticed it too and then quickly spun the bracelet so you couldn't see the stone missing. YIKES! Wonder how she feels about that bracelet now since she has touted it for so long.

Wonder if she'll have it replaced, send it back or simply just stop wearing it. It's interesting hosts can have the same issues we have too.

Super Contributor

Apparently I need a life because I went and reviewed the video. I can see why you thought a stone was missing, but the correct amount of stones were present - it's just how the right earring was angled.

Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

Want to see a real Oopsie moment?! Watch this video of Shawn presenting a Stainless Steel Message Bangle J296721. At the 1:38 mark you can see a stone has fallen out of Shawnie Sue's Judith Ripka Tennis Bracelet that's she's infamous for wearing. Shawn eventually noticed it too and then quickly spun the bracelet so you couldn't see the stone missing. YIKES! Wonder how she feels about that bracelet now since she has touted it for so long.

Wonder if she'll have it replaced, send it back or simply just stop wearing it. It's interesting hosts can have the same issues we have too.

I adore Shawn but find her wrist full of bracelets a messy distraction and try to avoid even though sometimes difficult to ignore them. To many and some look like she could use a shorter length. Doesn't surprise me one of her stones fell out.
Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

Wow. Those are big stones in that bracelet too. Pretty obvious it was missing {#emotions_dlg.blink}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 circles said:

It's not blank .... you can see the underside of the stone. It looks like that stone is set on the opposite side.