Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else love this line? So many items I love. I own the Pandora (like) bracelet and love it. I'm a big fan of SS jewelry, since its hypoallergenic and easy care!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emma Skye jewelry on HSN

I bought the ts in all stainless- I haven't tried anything yet, just admired from afar! I've started to prefer stainless jewelry over most other metals.

Respected Contributor

The styles were pretty and the prices great. The vendor was a pleasure to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 ibb38 said:

I bought the ts in all stainless- I haven't tried anything yet, just admired from afar! I've started to prefer stainless jewelry over most other metals.

Hi ibb! I should get my Marla Wynne pants from Ebay today..everytime I go there to look, I think of you! You will love Emma Skye..I also prefer stainless. I like the epiphany line at Q too, but its pricey. It has held up over time though. The ES earrings I want are on waitlist..oh, well, lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I am waiting for my first ring from Emma's line. Hopefully it will arrive this week.

Super Contributor

I don't own any Emma Skye. However he now will be having a collection of stackable rings which of course will be cheaper than say Pandora or some other silver stackable rings. I think the plain color stainless twisted or beaded band rings would be good as thumb rings. Since they would be more durable and you could wear with white gold or silver. He seems to be only doing them in a few sizes though.

Valued Contributor

I love this line ,yes it is stainless,but the 2 tone is really rich looking, the gold color looks 14 k and I also love the stainless. Can't wait for the braclets, they look very ritzy,and a little John Hardy.
Super Contributor

I ordered the Today's Special last night. I notice that slowly I am going over to the mix type of jewelry i.e. my watch is tri toned that I wear everyday. I really enjoy it. Cannot wait for the delivery.

Contributor

I googled reviews for the HSN Emma Skye bangles. There were only 3 reviews listed, all were 5 stars. Some comments were that the bangles were nice weight and mixed well with David Yerman bangles. I bought into the sales pitch and ordered both metal colors.
Honored Contributor

This set is really pretty. My problem is I need more bracelets like I need a hole in my head.