Trusted Contributor

G.I.L.I. Crystal Cross is Up! J291448

$229.00 {#emotions_dlg.mellow} Love it, but not sure I want to pay that much for crystals. The black choice is already gone!

Super Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Crystal Cross is Up! J291448

I bought TWO! So excited to receive them!! I think these crosses are GORGEOUS and the price is reasonable. You just don't see this type of design coming and going when it comes to a cross. There are a lot of crystals on this cross and it's not Bronzo! It's actually VicenzaSilver, so that too would drive the cost up.

Black option was sold out by 12:02am! Really had to be fast to grab that one. Rose was gone shortly after that too.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/11/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

I bought TWO! So excited to receive them!! I think these crosses are GORGEOUS and the price is reasonable. You just don't see this type of design coming and going when it comes to a cross. There are a lot of crystals on this cross and it's not Bronzo! It's actually VicenzaSilver, so that too would drive the cost up.

Black option was sold out by 12:02am! Really had to be fast to grab that one. Rose was gone shortly after that too.

I saw your post on another thread regarding the crosses you purchased ~ congratulations on getting the black one before it sold out! They really are beautiful and after thinking about it awhile I suppose the price really isn't that bad for what you are getting. I'm trying very, very, VERY hard to be good so I haven't placed an order for one yet. I like the silver/clear one but something is telling me I better make up my mind QUICKLY, lol. Enjoy your new purchases!

Super Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Julie928 said:

I saw your post on another thread regarding the crosses you purchased ~ congratulations on getting the black one before it sold out! They really are beautiful and after thinking about it awhile I suppose the price really isn't that bad for what you are getting. I'm trying very, very, VERY hard to be good so I haven't placed an order for one yet. I like the silver/clear one but something is telling me I better make up my mind QUICKLY, lol. Enjoy your new purchases!

Thanks Julie928! Yea, really had to be quick to get the Black; it was like if you sneezed it was gone!!

May I suggest to you to hurry and just go get the Silver one while available. I'm afraid if you think about it and wait til morning, they won't be here. You can always cancel or better yet send it back. Use easy pay just to get it home.

Would love to know what you decide. I just think this cross is so different and beautiful, it's a no brainer. I honestly thought the price was going to be much higher considering it's in Posh and all the crystals and VicenzaSilver! I was prepared to only buy one but when I saw the price, I couldn't pass up getting the Rose too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Julie-the silver is gorgeous & more universal. Got the silver; gold would be my 2nd choice.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

The black keeps popping in and out. Just saw one at 3am est.

Very dramatic and striking. I prefer the other cross offered last week (arrived today and I love it). Nice to see them offering something in sterling.

I'll wait for reviews and if it comes back, perhaps I'll splurge on the gold!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Julie928 said:

Thanks Julie928! Yea, really had to be quick to get the Black; it was like if you sneezed it was gone!!

May I suggest to you to hurry and just go get the Silver one while available. I'm afraid if you think about it and wait til morning, they won't be here. You can always cancel or better yet send it back. Use easy pay just to get it home.

Would love to know what you decide. I just think this cross is so different and beautiful, it's a no brainer. I honestly thought the price was going to be much higher considering it's in Posh and all the crystals and VicenzaSilver! I was prepared to only buy one but when I saw the price, I couldn't pass up getting the Rose too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Good morning, TrailBlazer05! I stayed up late thinking this purchase over and decided to pass on it. It's beautiful, but I just don't think I'd get a lot of use out of it and for that price I'd want to be able to wear it everyday. I also have the beaded cross on waitlist in both the short & longer lengths so I had to take the possibility of those coming in into consideration as well. I hope you & everyone else who purchased this beautiful cross enjoys it! It's certainly a great piece to have for the holidays!!!

Contributor

I agree, I don't think it could be worn daily like her other cross. I purchased the beaded one instead.