Respected Contributor
I bought the long versions in the gold and white. I'm on the fence about the size. The gold cross is satin cut and looks like gold. The chain that goes with it looks like a cheap chain from the dime store. The leather chain looks great but I swear that Lisa's was shorter. I wrap around my neck twice and it still looks too long. I think it should have been 32 and not 36. The silver long cross is very pretty and the silver chain looks like Sterling. You will notice that for some reason the right side of the cross moves around and the left size is stable. I'm not sure why the bead rotates. I'm sure that's part of the charm of the necklace, but I think it should have been stable or both sides should move, I do like the way the longer part swings back and forth. The length would look great in a plunging neckline. I don't really like wearing it long with the leather cord.
Honored Contributor
Q2-thx for posting your review. Appreciate the details. The long crosses-beaded & crystal caught my interest-have a waitlist order for the gold. I wasn't expecting the link chains to look great, but you sound very disappointed. Can you triple the silk cord, or is that too tight? Wonder about the 130 dollar "value"???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

So happy to read a review. I had a feeling it might not be "all that" ~ mine is on the way. I guess if I don't like it, back it goes. I did get the long white. Lisa may have had a different size cord on. When I read that is was 36" I knew that would be too long even after it was doubled up. If it wasn't sold out before being presented she would have talked about the cord. Thanks for your review. It was expensive for it being bronze so if it's not worth the money, oh, well, another return!{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor
I am not able to wrap the cord around three times. I love the style, but am not sure I would get much use out of it. It looks funny in my opinion on the long cord. The gold Bronzo looks like real gold. But, as I said I won't use the cheap gold chain. I like the silver one better. I wore a ponte knit dress with leather tonight and the silver cross looked great with the silver chain. I really wish I could have worn the cord doubled up, but it just doesn't look right.
Occasional Contributor

When I get mine, I'll figure out how to make it tighter, I'll let you know. I want to wear it short as well. I'm bummed that it didn't work out for you & no it would not look good not doubled, that I agree. I may take it to my jeweler, see what he can do.

Contributor
Just tie it in the back. Lisa does that with her original that she bought in Italy that this was modeled after. She wore it on her 360 page and that's what caused the craze and then they made it for her GILI line.