Respected Contributor

Gems en vogue snake chain charm bracelet ?

Got the great bracelet, charms just arrived...but, one of the ends of the bracelet should twist off. Ummmmm....nothing's moving! Help? Smiley Happy. The Shop video isn't uploaded properly so I can't view the presentation. Anyone else get that price buster?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Gems en vogue snake chain charm bracelet ?

It took me a minute to make this work. Take the end with the clasp and twist counter-clockwise. I think I had to twist pretty hard the first time. We sure got a deal on this bracelet...do you like your charms?
Respected Contributor

Omg, it won't budge! I'm doing the clasp end, grab the chain, grab the fastener.....nothing! My fingers hurt! Smiley Sad. I posted to Michael on his FB page...I may have to send it to them. My charms are cute...like to put them on
Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 Mustangshar said: Omg, it won't budge! I'm doing the clasp end, grab the chain, grab the fastener.....nothing! My fingers hurt! Smiley Sad. I posted to Michael on his FB page...I may have to send it to them. My charms are cute...like to put them on
Have you tried to open it wearing rubber gloves?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 11/29/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 11/29/2014 Mustangshar said: Omg, it won't budge! I'm doing the clasp end, grab the chain, grab the fastener.....nothing! My fingers hurt! Smiley Sad. I posted to Michael on his FB page...I may have to send it to them. My charms are cute...like to put them on
Actually no. Hmmm....do I have some around here? Thx, I'll go look!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 11/29/2014 Chi-town girl said:
Actually no. Hmmm....do I have some around here? Thx, I'll go look!Smiley Happy
Sounds like it's tight. Hopefully you can open it. If not, maybe go to a local jeweler that sells similar charms and "shop" for charms & have the jeweler open the cap so you can try on their charms. No obligation to buy, but maybe there will be a charm that you like. Or a jeweler that changes watch batteries, does repairs-they should be able to do it without charging you.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Chi Town, now that IS a good idea! I believe Jarrods in Lonbard has pandora charms. I may go that route! Thx!!
Trusted Contributor

I'm just sick about this - I ordered the snake charm bracelet at the special price ($24) along with 8 charms. Well, guess what was in my bracelet box when I opened it? This ugly thing -

So, I called and they said send it back and now I'm waiting (and hoping) that my size bracelet comes back into stock so they'll replace it.

Respected Contributor

No way!!! OMG!!

I did finally get my bracelet to open! There was no video for this one so I watched another bracelet and they showed it. So I grabbed a paper towel , held the non lobster claw clasp..the clip part in my left hand, turned it towards me and wa la....FINALLY got it opened!!

Trusted Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Shogirl said:

I'm just sick about this - I ordered the snake charm bracelet at the special price ($24) along with 8 charms. Well, guess what was in my bracelet box when I opened it? This ugly thing -

So, I called and they said send it back and now I'm waiting (and hoping) that my size bracelet comes back into stock so they'll replace it.

Okay I realize that was not the bracelet you ordered so it must have been upsetting to open, but oh my gosh I laughed so hard! It's not funny you got the wrong bracelet but opening the box to see THAT? FYI - I believe Michael said the charm bracelet at the low price may be returning on December 22 for his short visit.