Honored Contributor

Couldn't believe this! How do you like it?

Beautiful! From Peruvian Connection! $269.00.

The glass bead necklace culminates in a leafy gem-encrusted pendant of clear and golden glass, coppery lurex stitching and soft leather backing. With a leafy gem hook and eye clasp.

Super Contributor

Re: Couldn't believe this! How do you like it?

I'm sure it would look beautiful on the right person. Not my taste or style at all.

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't have many places to wear something that flashy and festive -- but I like it very much!

Honored Contributor

It's my style, judging from the picture. I like big, bold, artisan crafted jewelry. But it looks too blingy and dressy for daytime wear. I wouldn't pay that much for necklace that I would only wear once or twice a year.

Super Contributor

Note to OP: BRACE YOURSELF

Respected Contributor

I have no clothing in the closet I could wear with it.
Trusted Contributor

Actually, this gorgeous statement necklace would go beautifully on a solid sweater -- black, midnight blue, green, red...... I can see it worn beautifully with a sweater and long skirt, slacks, or jeans and maybe boots. Or with lots of other things. It has enough of a rough artisan look to make it wearable and versatile rather than red carpet couture-precious. I really love the piece and must check out Peruvian Connection!

This is the kind of over-the-top bauble I'd throw on with some basic pieces and enter a room with my best "Please make way for my glorious bodaciousness" attitude. Heck. The more I look, the more I love. I might need this for Christmas.......

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Life is too short for timidity. Bring it on.

Honored Contributor

Gorpy!!!

Super Contributor

To gaudy for me on anyone.
Trusted Contributor

Well, it's certainly an attention-getter! Not my style or taste, but it would be a stunner on the right person.