Frequent Contributor

Finally! Something othert than electronics and kitchen stuff-(or vaccums!)

They have some nice things-glad to see Sonia Bitton doing the 14kt gold and diamond jewelry again- thinking about the champagne cross for myself!

Esteemed Contributor
Sheer junk. I learned my lesson on ordering chuck's diamonds. Don't waste your money.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tiara and Blingie,

It IS a lot better than watching non-stop vacuum and electronics shows. I have several of Chuck's diamond pieces (older - almost 10 years old now) and they're great.

Blingie, I hope you're ready for Judith's TSV. Insider mag says it's a double brilliant tennis bracelet!

Honored Contributor

Sonia's prices are ridiculous, wait for them to go on clearance!!!

Coupon 10FORYOU may still be valid for 10% off on entire order.

Contributor

and yet you will watch Judith and her outrageous prices? Doesn't even give the person that can't wear silver a chance or way overprices it!! I have several pieces of Chucks and they are far from junk. Most of them are very good and pretty. Much prefer them to qvc overpriced diamonds again in silver

Esteemed Contributor

Diamonds set in silver. No thanks.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/23/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Tiara and Blingie,

It IS a lot better than watching non-stop vacuum and electronics shows. I have several of Chuck's diamond pieces (older - almost 10 years old now) and they're great.

Blingie, I hope you're ready for Judith's TSV. Insider mag says it's a double brilliant tennis bracelet!

Did ya hear the thud!!! If it's anything like her ice cube bracelet, count me in!!! I love that bracelet. Can't wait to chat with ya during her next show. Love the fact it's a flexible bracelet this time.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/23/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi Tiara and Blingie,

Did ya hear the thud!!! If it's anything like her ice cube bracelet, count me in!!! I love that bracelet. Can't wait to chat with ya during her next show. Love the fact it's a flexible bracelet this time.

I bet it's more reasonably priced, too, because it's the TSV. I have a ring with those double brilliant stones and it's delish! I was getting ready to pitch the Insider and saw the notation in very tiny print at the bottom of the program schedule pages. Ya-hoo!

Respected Contributor
I only order gems from Paul Deasey when he is on Shop HQ. I trust Paul and the quality of his goods.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/23/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi Tiara and Blingie,

I bet it's more reasonably priced, too, because it's the TSV. I have a ring with those double brilliant stones and it's delish! I was getting ready to pitch the Insider and saw the notation in very tiny print at the bottom of the program schedule pages. Ya-hoo!

I have to work that day, but I'll sure be up at midnight to order it. I only want it in the silver version. Looking forward to seeing it presented. I'll double it up with the ice cube bracelet I already have, lol.