Super Contributor

Did anyone get Chuck's hoops?

Beautiful gemstone hoops on Shop - with clickerbacks - that way you can never lose them - I got the amethyst in small and med. and the white topaz in med. -

Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone get Chuck's hoops?

I caved on the rhodalite medium. If they are as nice in person as they looked on TV I will be hoping to pick up othet colors..such as the amethyst. I find his quality inconsistent and with a price tag of 79.00 we'll see.
Trusted Contributor

I so wanted the amethyst and garnet, but I did NOT like the dark rhodium settings he used for both of them. Why does he have to set some of his gemstones in the dark rhodium settings? I don't find it attractive at all, not to mention it does nothing for the color of the gemstones.

Honored Contributor

I thought they looked nice on tv but didn't order. Look forward to hearing your reviews.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I continued on my spinel jag and bought them in med. I would have picked small, but they were sold out. I worry about losing earrings all the time, so seldom wear them. These will bring me out of my anxiety excuse.

Honored Contributor

I got the rhodolite last time he was on, as a Christmas gift. They are very nice. It's going to be hard to give them away.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, I got something better, his aquamarine two flower elongated ring. Love, love, love.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your earrings, ladies! I am really trying to draw the line with my jewelry purchases and I really like MV new SB hoops,too expensive though...
Super Contributor

I agree - his quality is inconsistent but when an item is good - it is really good - I have to wear clickerbacks because I subconsciously play with my hoop hearing and always unhook and lose them.

I think he said he did not use black rhodium this time because his customers asked him not to.

When I get them I will post to let you know how they are.

Congrats on the aqua ring - I wanted it but it sold out so fast

Valued Contributor

I got the large size in white topaz, citrine, peridot and rhodolite. I look forward to seeing them. I have the "big daddy" black spinel hoops already, and they are gorgeous and well made.