Trusted Contributor

Samuel B Sterling Silver & Turquoise Hamsa

Just bought this beautiful Hand of God/Hamsa Pendant which came with a leather cord. Bought it on Shopq and it is very well made and beautiful. I can change the cord to other silver chains or my silver thread and bead Saskia Larraz which looks amazing. The turquoise is sleeping beauty.

Respected Contributor

Re: Samuel B Sterling Silver & Turquoise Hamsa

Hey Gigi, I saw it, it is very pretty, I love Samuels jewelry. Wear it in good health and may Lords hand protect you.
Respected Contributor

Hi gigy, I bought it too and wear it often. Very pretty. One of my favorites. Got it at shophq.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/5/2014 SANNA said: Hey Gigi, I saw it, it is very pretty, I love Samuels jewelry. Wear it in good health and may Lords hand protect you.

Thank you Sanna, you are so kind and may the Lord bless you and protect you too.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/5/2014 jk9 said: Hi gigy, I bought it too and wear it often. Very pretty. One of my favorites. Got it at shophq.

I hope you enjoy your necklace too jk9 and how fun that we have the same necklace!!!!

Respected Contributor

I know that piece. It's very pretty. It's great that you can switch out the cord. The hamsa is a very special piece on its own.

Wear in good health. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I just received Samuel B's sleeping beauty turquoise earrings and pendant, and I have to say they are spectacular in every way! My first pieces of his, but definitely won't be my last. Enjoy your Hamsa pendant, gigy!