Frequent Contributor

This weekend is straining the CC!

So..question of the day...how much jewelry is enough? I've ordered beautiful things from Q...and ShopHQ...and HSN. I have a love hate relationship with gem weeks. Anyone else on the bad girls bench?
Honored Contributor

Re: This weekend is straining the CC!

There are a couple of Michael's GEV pendants I'd like but will wait until they go on sale.

Frequent Contributor

Lol. I ordered his 17 carat prasiolite pendant for one thing. It was on sale!
Esteemed Contributor

Had to have Michael's new 9 carat London blue princess cut ring. What a stunner that ring is.
Frequent Contributor

It truly is beautiful...the london blue ring I mean. This is going to be a long week!
Honored Contributor

Good to know SOMEBODY is still doing gem weeks, instead of all this stale Christmas junque and kitchen accouterments...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And you know, SHQ's search feature actually works SO well... Take a lesson, Q...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I have an advance order for Joan Rivers' gardenia bee pin, and plan to get a pair of silver Novica earrings (if they're still available) during June's ezpay day next year. Other than that, I have more than enough jewelry and am not buying anymore. It's actually a relief knowing that that's one thing I won't be spending anymore money on.

Contributor

Meee!I have been so bad.my CC is smoking.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I'm on the Bad Girls Bench, too, tracytracy! And I'm not done yet - have a couple more turquoise pieces on my wish list on HQ that I'm hoping may drop in price...

I have to say, I may have gotten my fill of watching jewelry shows this week - that's a first!!