Respected Contributor

Check out the Shophq T.S. Who likes/doesn't like the image and why? What does it mean to you?

Super Contributor

Doesn't mean anything to me. Looks kinda big for my taste. Don't like that it's gold/silver tone rather than precious metal.

Esteemed Contributor

Karen,

Years ago Jennifer Lopez wore one in her video and of course it was the talk of fashion people everywhere. It is just not my style for a pendant . If you like it try it.

Trusted Contributor
I like it and I like that it's on a longer chain. I'm Italian and have one in gold that I bought when I was in Italy. I think all Italians have had a horn at one time in their life.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I like it and I like that it's on a longer chain. I'm Italian and have one in gold that I bought when I was in Italy. I think all Italians have had a horn at one time in their life.

luvtoshop

JLO's was all gold also . Bet yours is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Definitely NAY.

And it's gold clad bronze....I don't even need to look twice as I don't like or buy bronze anything.

Honored Contributor

I'm 100% Sicilian and from NY originally and can tell you only men wear an Italian horn. I've never seen a woman wearing a horn. The meaning of it is significant to men (not sure which words it will let me use here, so Wikipedia is your friend ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

35--There you go. My life experience is that only Italian men wear them, so I think it would have limited appeal. One belief is that it protects male parts from the evil eye and I guess that would make sense. Not for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't even know the significance of it, but it's costume jewelry so I could not have been LESS interested. I wish they would get back to fine jewelry. All this silver, plated junk, etc, is just so unappealing, IMO.

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 chickenbutt said:

I don't even know the significance of it, but it's costume jewelry so I could not have been LESS interested. I wish they would get back to fine jewelry. All this silver, plated junk, etc, is just so unappealing, IMO.

This is a part of Chuck's "everybody can play" philosophy. Today is not the day for me to play.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.