Valued Contributor

Kirks Folly order.....nothing yet

My order was placed on Oct. 1 and there is nothing showing on my order page from their site....it says no orders yet.

I tried to call and the voicemail was full and would not take any more.

I e-mailed directly to Jenniefer's e-mail address and also to the questions@kirksfolly e-mail address and there has been no response to either one of them.

Does anyone have any other suggestions that I could follow up on? I seem to be out of options and also out my $$$ even tho it was taken from my account the same day I place my order.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly order.....nothing yet

I saw a post on FB yesterday for those who had memberships that reached out past 2016 to call and speak with someone for a refund. Someone posted that they got through about it. I would just keep calling their number, especially at different times of the day. I know when I called and got someone to answer was early in the day, like 8:30ish.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, you have to keep calling until you get through. On the KF FB page it states, "If anyone has an Extended Membership ending 2016, 2017 or 2018, for information please contact Brenda or Pat at 401-941-4300." Also Jenniefer has stated there to call if there are any other questions. Keep trying and you will get through.

Super Contributor

Call your credit card company and they will reverse the charges. I hope you did not use a debit card....people are so foolish to do that on online orders. You have little protection.
Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 CrowHaven said:

Yes, you have to keep calling until you get through. On the KF FB page it states, "If anyone has an Extended Membership ending 2016, 2017 or 2018, for information please contact Brenda or Pat at 401-941-4300." Also Jenniefer has stated there to call if there are any other questions. Keep trying and you will get through.

Thank you so much....I will keep trying!

Valued Contributor

It worked! Just spoke with a lovely gal and my order was under ""abandoned."" She said that is how fast and furious things were happening.

She will credit back my account so all I need to do is watch for it. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

That's such good news that you got through at last and found out what happened. Things were just crazy during the ordering! I'm sorry that yours hit one of those glitches.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, CrowHaven. I did get the Ship of Dreams pin/enhancer from the Q. Ordered that the same day once I realized things were flying out of the Folly website. Thought I would check and see what the Q had left and grabbed that piece. It was a great decision...I love it!

Frequent Contributor

On 10/21/2014 motherinlaw said:

Thank you, CrowHaven. I did get the Ship of Dreams pin/enhancer from the Q. Ordered that the same day once I realized things were flying out of the Folly website. Thought I would check and see what the Q had left and grabbed that piece. It was a great decision...I love it!

That's a wonderful piece and a great one to remember KF with. I'm glad you got one! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}