Respected Contributor

This Ring Design is very Popular

Rarities, diamond and SS ring $139, 4 flex pays. It comes in clear, blue, black and champagne and it's real gemstones.

Rarities 0.37ct Diamond Sterling Silver

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Ring Design is very Popular

Sorry, let's just say that's a ring I would never purchase.
Super Contributor

I like the ring, but don't believe it's a good idea to spend a lot on something trendy.

Super Contributor

nope , saw one in the gum machine..

Respected Contributor

Not my taste either.
Respected Contributor

It looks a lot better on
Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sparklestar said:

Rarities, diamond and SS ring $139, 4 flex pays. It comes in clear, blue, black and champagne and it's real gemstones.

Rarities 0.37ct Diamond Sterling Silver

LOVE LOVE LOVE this design and have the Diamonique version in gold clad and have the sterling silver on waitlist. I also, just yesterday, rec'd. the Rarities ring from HSN in the clear diamond. I went back and forth whether to get the champagne diamond or the clear, but finally decided upon the clear diamonds. Well.....the Rarities version went back to HSN today. The Diamonique version blows it out of the water as far as sparkle. Also the Diamonique version is 4/10 of a carat, whereas the Rarities is only 0.37ct, so the little chippie stones in the Rarities ring are really really small. I get compliments everywhere I go on my Diamonique x-design ring and it's the only piece of jewelry I ever get compliments on! LOL

Honored Contributor

I have the DMQ version and I LOVE it!

Honored Contributor

I have this ring and absolutely love it.

I bought mine from Bauble Bar for only $18.00. It is $28.00 on that site but I had a coupon. Obviously mine is only crystal and goldtone but I thought it was a fun, trendy ring. It isn't something I'd spend a lot of money on because I do think it's trendy.

I figured if I wore it for a year and didn't want it anymore, I'd be fine with the few bucks I spent.

I wear it on my right hand, middle finger and have worn it a lot more than I thought I would and every single time I wear it, someone comments about it being sharp, or cute or liking it.

Super Contributor

I think these are really pretty, with real gems as well, and they're only $69 at Carolyn Pollack's site. Smile

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles