Frequent Contributor

Michael Dawkins 4 strand gray/white pearl bracelet

Several years ago Michael Dawkins had a TSV of a 4strand pearl bracelet, some strands were primarily silver with the "bundles" of small discs. In this bracelet there is one strand with alternating gray and white pearls. There are many of these selling on ebay. The descriptive lengths of these vary quite a bit. I do believe that the 7" bracelet has just 9 pearls on the pearl strand, starting with white and ending with gray. I would like to buy a 7.5" strand and I believe that bracelet has 10 pearls on that strand starting with gray and ending with gray. Before I make my purchase, I am hoping that those of you who own this bracelet can confirm the number of pearls on that strand for each length so that I buy the correct one. I would be interested in posts for each length that you all own. I have no idea what the 8" has. This way I can buy the correct size by view/picture.

Respected Contributor

Re: Michael Dawkins 4 strand gray/white pearl bracelet

I have this bracelet in the 8" and there are 10 pearls on this strand, starting and ending with grey. HTH!

Thanks for reminding me about this lovely piece; now that I have it out I plan on wearing it more often.

Frequent Contributor

I should have also asked that you count the number of gray and white. It appears that some have more gray and some more white.

Honored Contributor

it is a nice piece

I bought it, I think it was $99 at the time,

Respected Contributor

On the strand you referred to, there is a small grey pearl at each end, then 4 large oval white pearls and 4 smaller grey pearls. 10 total.