Honored Contributor

She is tired of trying to make Bronzo into a precious metal.

Respected Contributor

Re: One reason I think she left

LOL!!

Contributor

I must have missed something - who left?

Honored Contributor

Funny, but doubtful on the truer level!

Everywhere I look, there's less and less good jewelry which is making my resolution to buy nothing new easier and easier. Bought my last piece at any price just one year ago.

I like the bronze I bought - absolutely would not have paid what I would have had to buy those pieces in gold, but I've had a good time this year playing with what I own already. I've seen gold items I like, but nothing that wasn't 4 figures and for that I'd rather buy an experience rather than a thing!

For Lisa's sake, I hope she and her team are thinking beyond jewelry. I'd like to see her succeed.

Trusted Contributor

I don't doubt it. These people have to make us savvy shoppers buy stuff that we know "ain't so hot". Look at the specs on that laptop & the price. It's not worth the price when stores have it much cheaper, but the hosts have to make us want it. More power to L.R. Some of the other senior hosts will probably leaving too. Qvc is not the same.
Honored Contributor

TNSeven1, Lisa Robertson is leaving Dec 12.

Contributor

Thanks Depglass, Oh me, I didn't know that!

Valued Contributor

Maybe we'll see her again on an infomercial like all of the other hosts that left. (Kathy Levine, Lisa Mason, Steve Bryant, Patti Reilly, Patricia Bastia).

Frequent Contributor

too funny!

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 BLH said:

Maybe we'll see her again on an infomercial like all of the other hosts that left. (Kathy Levine, Lisa Mason, Steve Bryant, Patti Reilly, Patricia Bastia).

Do not forget Dave King. Did short time at ShopNBC but soon went back to info. commercials.

I think Lisa has something specific in mind and she thought long and hard before she gave up her seat at the Q.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."