Respected Contributor

Kirk's Folly Arrivals--Show and Tell

My 1st package arrived--my first ever KF--the skull cuff. I am overwhelmed! So ornate and so beautiful.

Those who know how to post photos, please do.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly Arrivals--Show and Tell

Enjoy your cuff, Karen! I've got four packages coming so far, which will be added to my KF collection of 30+ years, plus my beloved mother's collection that I inherited upon her passing.

Respected Contributor

S--You are certainly blessed. KF is so much better in person than on TV or online.

Esteemed Contributor

My first order came today (two to come):

Moon Magic Stretch Bracelet: a wow piece that's three rows of aurora borealis beads with a moon face "stone" in the center. Amazing and as its size small, fits.

Fairy Fern earrings and pendant: I ordered both pieces in both clear and green. They're not flat but instead have a dimensional quality and, like fine jewelry, there's a left/right to the earrings. The clear look and sparkle like diamonds; the green are the color of fine peridot.

Moon Dust magic enhancer (the large goldtone one): I wanted something bold but not too sparkly so chose this impressive, simple, and very awesome magnetic enhancer. Now I wish I'd also bought the silver.

Metallic Moon magic necklace and Metallic Moon shadow necklace: I bought the pair to layer and they're larger than expected and the color of 18K gold. Impressive.

Seaview Moon leverback earrings: pretty, not too big and surprisingly elegant.

35th Anniversary - Serpent Chain Magnetic Interchangeable Necklace: to wear with the moon magnetic enhancer. OMG, that's all I can say.

Still to come are two packages with just a few pieces in each. I totally scored on the sort of understated but still special jewelry that I love.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I will try to take and post some photos! My favs that I own are the moon pieces. They never fail to bring compliments -- they are that unique!

I have the large moon pendant (with leather and bead necklace findings); the small moon pendant necklace; the small moon ring. Also, something I enjoy, the Alice in Wonderland rabbit keychain... it hangs on the shutter in our bedroom. It never fails to catch my eye and I admire the workmanship and detail.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I am stuck in process and I have a bunch of little orders from me trying to catch a matching set of fern earrings to go with a fern necklace, along with some cuffs and assorted other interesting finds along the way. They'll fill all the orders, right?

Your purchases sound so nice! I've searched them in images so I could see them and I think I've gotten an idea of how pretty each is!

Trusted Contributor

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!!!! My first two orders (25 pieces) arrived today!! I've spent the last hour looking at all my beautiful stuff! Each piece seemed more beautiful than the last. Here is what I got today:

Enchanted Fairy Initial Magnetic Enhancer

Sunshine On My Shoulder Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

Sunshine On My Shoulder Magnetic Enhancer (antique silvertone)

35th Anniversary - Serpent Chain Magnetic Necklace (goldtone)

Fly Home Angel Magnetic Enhancer (goldtone)

Ghost Chaser Pumpkin Magnetic Enhancer (silvertone)

Simply Stylish Link Magnetic Enhancer (silvertone)

Simply Stylish Link Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

Simply Stylish Link Magnetic Necklace (goldtone)

New Moon Star Scatter Necklace (rose goldtone)

Magical Reindeer Flight Pin (goldtone)

Screech Owl Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Brasstone - topaz)

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Goldtone - Black)

Crystal Desire Magnetic Necklace (Goldtone - Pixie Pink)

Carrie Necklace (goldtone)

Polly Parrot Pin

I Remember You By Heart Magnetic Enhancer (coppertone)

Candy Confection Christmas Tree Pin (goldtone)

Seaview Moon Dream Magnet

Dream Angel Dream Magnet

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Silvertone - Sky Blue)

35th Anniversary - Star Shine Pin Magnetic Enhancer Converter (goldtone)

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Goldtone - Crystal AB)

Star Shine Pin Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

And that doesn't even include the 4 free gifts that were included......which are also beautiful!

I can't decide which is my favorite; but the screech owl and the I Remember You By Heart enhancers are gorgeous.

I'll try to take pictures this weekend and try and figure out how to post them here. I'll have to purchase a new silver keeper jewelry box to house all my new stuff!

Trusted Contributor

I paid for some of my orders with PayPal and some with debit VISA card. The PayPal orders processed and shipped quicker. The two orders I rec'd. today were both PayPal orders.

Edited to ask: ical.........do you happen to play golf? I do have a reason for asking....LOL

Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 NiteStar said:

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!!!! My first two orders (25 pieces) arrived today!! I've spent the last hour looking at all my beautiful stuff! Each piece seemed more beautiful than the last. Here is what I got today:

Enchanted Fairy Initial Magnetic Enhancer

Sunshine On My Shoulder Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

Sunshine On My Shoulder Magnetic Enhancer (antique silvertone)

35th Anniversary - Serpent Chain Magnetic Necklace (goldtone)

Fly Home Angel Magnetic Enhancer (goldtone)

Ghost Chaser Pumpkin Magnetic Enhancer (silvertone)

Simply Stylish Link Magnetic Enhancer (silvertone)

Simply Stylish Link Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

Simply Stylish Link Magnetic Necklace (goldtone)

New Moon Star Scatter Necklace (rose goldtone)

Magical Reindeer Flight Pin (goldtone)

Screech Owl Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Brasstone - topaz)

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Goldtone - Black)

Crystal Desire Magnetic Necklace (Goldtone - Pixie Pink)

Carrie Necklace (goldtone)

Polly Parrot Pin

I Remember You By Heart Magnetic Enhancer (coppertone)

Candy Confection Christmas Tree Pin (goldtone)

Seaview Moon Dream Magnet

Dream Angel Dream Magnet

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Silvertone - Sky Blue)

35th Anniversary - Star Shine Pin Magnetic Enhancer Converter (goldtone)

Timeless Crystal Magnetic Necklace (Goldtone - Crystal AB)

Star Shine Pin Magnetic Enhancer (brasstone)

And that doesn't even include the 4 free gifts that were included......which are also beautiful!

I can't decide which is my favorite; but the screech owl and the I Remember You By Heart enhancers are gorgeous.

I'll try to take pictures this weekend and try and figure out how to post them here. I'll have to purchase a new silver keeper jewelry box to house all my new stuff!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} WOW!!!! How nice! You have some beautiful items Nitestar!!!!

Nice, nice, nice! Yours is nice, their's is nice, and when I get mine, I know mine will be nice! They make outstandingly artistic items! I can't wait! Would love to see your pictures. I may do this, and upload somehow…don't know how to though.

Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 NiteStar said:

I paid for some of my orders with PayPal and some with debit VISA card. The PayPal orders processed and shipped quicker. The two orders I rec'd. today were both PayPal orders.

Edited to ask: ical.........do you happen to play golf? I do have a reason for asking....LOL

Thanks for that info on PayPal! Maybe that's why!

Golf?! LOL! No! Why golf?