Honored Contributor
HSN has announced the debut of the Audrey Hepburn jewelry collection--Thurs Oct 16th, and per the program schedule, it is the TS! Five 1 hour shows are scheduled on that day. The announcement references the line as a trademark of her sons, Sean Hepburn Ferrer & Luca Dotti.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Audrey Hepburn Collection

How interesting and to think we all thought QVC was going to be doing this one... Another nail in their jewelry coffin, it would seem... Was looking at the Creede preview and not a single ring worth even considering so far...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm in. Minus the cigarette of course.

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 stevieb said:

How interesting and to think we all thought QVC was going to be doing this one... Another nail in their jewelry coffin, it would seem... Was looking at the Creede preview and not a single ring worth even considering so far...

Hey Stevie-I was also surprised to see this at HSN given the discussions once the JK line was discontinued at Q. I couldn't find any addtl info regarding the items and wonder if her sons are actively involved. There must be at least 6-10 items to fill those one hour shows.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 StylishLady said:

I'm in. Minus the cigarette of course.

photo hepburn-wannabe.jpg

Oh, wow! I also love those long leather gloves!!!

Valued Contributor

My money is on Phillip thingy bringing a Princess Grace collection to QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

QVC had a whole article on this line and an interview with one of the sons in the Insider. I can't remember if it was a year ago or longer. Then when the time for the show to be on it was cancelled.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I'd love to see a return of long leather gloves! How chic!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Black sleeveless dress, long, black leather gloves. Very sultry, seductive looking.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 ROMARY said:

I'd love to see a return of long leather gloves! How chic!

Yes, especially to wear with capes, ponchos, wraps. Stylish and practical!