Trusted Contributor

WOW.......my Kirk's Folly order has already shipped!

My order that I put in last night right after they applied the 70% off..........has already shipped! That's what I call fast!!

Super Contributor

Re: WOW.......my Kirk's Folly order has already shipped!

That's incredible!

Trusted Contributor

The ones I placed today during the day haven't shipped yet; it's just the one I placed right around midnight that has.

Frequent Contributor

I've done 3 separate orders and 2 have already shipped today!

Trusted Contributor

Okay.......I fess up...........I have 5 orders in total!

Super Contributor

The place is nearly wiped out!

I wanted to see what I bought, but you can't see the pictures anymore!

For my friend, I bought two charm bracelets, one was owls and the other turtles. I wanted to see the charms, but I didn't have a chance to because things were selling out so quickly.

I also bought some pretty cuffs!

There was a pretty cuff with blue wings and I couldn't resist, so I bought it.

I'm not even up to $20.00 yet with my list above! And no taxes.

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} 5 orders NiteStar -- that tops mine! I was rather frantic in completing orders fast while things just vanished during the process, so rather than linger on an order too long I broke them up separately. Whew!

ical -- I love the owl items too and completed some previous sets I had with some pieces. They are gorgeous!

Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 CrowHaven said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} 5 orders NiteStar -- that tops mine! I was rather frantic in completing orders fast while things just vanished during the process, so rather than linger on an order too long I broke them up separately. Whew!

ical -- I love the owl items too and completed some previous sets I had with some pieces. They are gorgeous!

My niece is getting the "hang in there" bear necklace! She always says that, and it is sold here too, but not at 70% off!

I bought a pin pendant and I can't remember what it looked like. I bought it for me, it was only $7.00 or so.

I had to check out because I was trying to make a "set" for someone, but each time I tried a piece would sell out. That was the fastest sale I have ever seen!

I'm glad you found pieces to complete your sets! I can't wait to see what I bought in person.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/1/2014 ical said:
On 10/1/2014 CrowHaven said:

My niece is getting the "hang in there" bear necklace! She always says that, and it is sold here too, but not at 70% off!

I bought a pin pendant and I can't remember what it looked like. I bought it for me, it was only $7.00 or so.

I had to check out because I was trying to make a "set" for someone, but each time I tried a piece would sell out. That was the fastest sale I have ever seen!

I'm glad you found pieces to complete your sets! I can't wait to see what I bought in person.

What an amazing sale! The "hang in there" bear sounds adorable!

I just checked on the KF facebook page and Jen states, "Thank You Dear Friends for the wonderful words of love and support. As you can imagine all the Fairies here at the factory have been going crazy trying to fulfill all your beautiful orders. I know the web site has been so slow and difficult to get in - totally overwhelmed with all you fabulous fairies! We are doing our best to get you everything we can. We will be adding new inventory as it becomes available so check back in over the week."

So...there might still be a few things later on to check in on at their site. She also mentions that at the rate of sales there might not be a Halloween warehouse sale....

It's the end of an era...and I know I will sure miss KF.

Trusted Contributor

I've placed many orders with KF, and they always ship quickly. Usually I receive my orders within 3 days at the most.

I'm so sad - I didn't have any money to buy anything, so I've missed it all. {#emotions_dlg.mad}