Honored Contributor

Judith Ripka bracelet on clearance for the Silver Day

And I paid a lot for mine. The bracelet is amazing! It got all 5 star reviews. Best piece of jewelry I ever got from QVC (including the 18K) It's on wait list.

J287379 Burnished bead bracelet. On sale for the silver day for $188.00. It's 6 3/4 and I usually get a 7" to 7 1/4. It fits perfectly. I can't believe I'm pushing a silver bracelet, but if you can get it......it's worth it.

Judith Ripka Sterling 3.15ct Diamonique Burnished Bead 6-3/4 Bracelet

Valued Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka bracelet on clearance for the Silver Day

I recently got the JR high polish fluted bead version of this bracelet when it was on clearance and it was one of my best ever purchases. Goes with everything - nice weight like the older pieces of JR. Just luv it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka bracelet on clearance for the Silver Day

On 10/1/2014 shoptheQ said:

I recently got the JR high polish fluted bead version of this bracelet when it was on clearance and it was one of my best ever purchases. Goes with everything - nice weight like the older pieces of JR. Just luv it.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes. I couldn't decide between the two. I got the "sale" price. I know if was over $200.00. Both of these bracelets are outstanding. Funny I have burnished version as Ripka cuff, I love it. But it's not as nice as this bracelet. It' s my only "old" style bracelet from Ripka. The new ones are not as heavy, solid or as nice.