Valued Contributor

Since there was so little in actual "gold" jewelry in yesterday's shows, I went to the Veronese page to get a look with fresh eyes.

It is a lovely line and the ideas in design are up to date. I have a necklace that I adore from clearance last year. The color of gold is perfectly 18k.

If solid gold jewelry is truly becoming harder to come by, this is a wonderful alternative to the look and feel.

Does anyone else have positive thoughts on the Veronese line? We may all need to keep our options open in the area of purchasing gold jewelry as the future unfolds.

Super Contributor

Re: Veronese....a fresh look

I have a few pieces. They are nice for the money.
Valued Contributor

I have a fair number of Veronese pieces and I like them all. I think they are well made, hip, and fairly priced. I got a turquoise and gold stretch bracelet a few years ago that is gorgeous, and a ring that is very Etruscan in style. I have had some necklaces for a few years. I think it is a great alternative line.

Valued Contributor

I love my Veronese!!! It looks absolutely real. I have peices I've had for nearly 8 years now and they look brand new. Occasionally if not sealed they do get a weird green hue. A GOLD polishing cloth wipes that right off. That's one complaint I have heard about the line so I just wanted to put that out there. I've had no problem when I keep it in my anti tarnish case. I wish there was more Veronese and more white gold Veronese!
Respected Contributor

I always watch with a pleasure. Nice line and it does look like the jewelry women in Italy wear.
Respected Contributor

I have several pieces of Veronese from years ago. One is a necklace I have a pendant on, and I never take it off. It still looks great. My bracelets still look new, as I don't wear them as often. I have always loved this line, and the prices are reasonable too.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

I've always admired this line and was tempted a few years back with a turquoise necklace and bracelet. I like the designs and will probably purchase in the future as I am still kicking myself for not buying the other pieces.
Trusted Contributor

I have a few pieces over the years and they really look nice. I love the necklaces. I have a real pretty ankle bracelet that is well made and gets so many compliments.

This line truly is Italian and is regal looking. I think it's improved over the years. In the early years, the color was too yellow for me. But, lately, I think they have toned down the buttery look to make it more believeable.

It's worth trying.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I seem to recall this line does very few rings, which are my favorite jewelry item and so I own very little from this line, but like what I have. I think I'll go take another look. I don't need any jewelry, but if I'm going to buy the occasional piece, I feel more positively about this line than I do about laying in a supply of most of the kind of thing they presented yesterday.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I have bracelets and two necklaces from several years ago and they have remained beautiful. I'm not a "clad " lover, but I have found that this line is truly well done. I haven't purchased anything from Veronese for quite a few years as I don't need any more jewelry of any kind. My pieces have brought me pleasure and I hope the line continues at QVV.