Super Contributor

Today's special value rope bracelet

Is the gram 44weight of the today's special value bracelet listed? I can't find it. I figure it must be a lightweight since it costs so little. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's special value rope bracelet

Reports are that Q is going to start giving gram weights for bronzo but I don't watch bronzo shows so don't know when/if that will happen. If you like it, great and i hope you enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I'm just not a fan of bronzo jewelry. Maybe I'll change my mind some time down the road, but not liking it just yet.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why I'd even care about the gram weight of a bronze bracelet? Some one?

Valued Contributor

Have no idea why they would give gram weights of bronze fashion jewelry. I care about gram weight for gold jewelry.

Valued Contributor

Looks great to me, I ordered the gold tone. For the price, it is just an item to wear that I can enjoy, I don't compare it to "real" gold. The days of "real" gold are over for me...to many options that look just as good for 1/2 the price.

Honored Contributor

Nice to see a traditional classic style like the rope is being sold, it is timeless!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it's solid so it must be pretty substantial in weight.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

The gram weight on this bracelet is hefty. All the presentations this morning include the 44 to 45 g weight in this piece. I think mostly it is the overall weight or feel of the bracelet on the wrist that is important not the resale.
Respected Contributor

The gramm weight is not really important in this case. It is bronze, not silver or gold. I would like to see something new and fresh, not same old,same old. Women in Italy do not wear what Q is trying to sell to us. I think Q is ordering what they know we would go for. Imitation of old traditional styles. It is ok to like the traditional, but also is nice to see something new and it is not happening. Again.