Super Contributor

QVC return tracking is subpar

Not only do they use a drop service that takes forever - if you click on the return tracking you either get nothing or a message that QVC.com is down. What the?

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC return tracking is subpar

I know what you mean! I was tracking two returns and every time it was down. When I sent the items back, I asked to be notified that they were received. The Q did send me a notice about my return and my refund but.... I like to watch the movement and that was not happening. I do not return a lot but I still want to know what is going on with the tracking. I hope all will be fixed soon.

Honored Contributor

When I return something to SHQ, it's received and I get a credit within a week.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Tampa Lady said:

I know what you mean! I was tracking two returns and every time it was down. When I sent the items back, I asked to be notified that they were received. The Q did send me a notice about my return and my refund but.... I like to watch the movement and that was not happening. I do not return a lot but I still want to know what is going on with the tracking. I hope all will be fixed soon.

I send most of my packages priority mail, which has a tracking number. I get my CC refund in 7 days.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I wish they would upgrade to the HSN return system.

Honored Contributor

The return labels go via USPS parcel post. Unless Q or you pay for priority mail, you won't get any information until after it's delivered.....and often not then.

I use Q's label only if the package is large/bulky because priority mail is cheaper. It gets there faster and my returns are always processed within a day or two of delivery.

You can print and pay for USPS priority mail postage online. You can also click a box when you do it so USPS will notify you of the package's progress and delivery for free. If your return will fit in a priority mail envelope or small box, it's a lot cheaper than using Q's label.

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Pie1993 said:

And I wish HSN would upgrade what they try to sell, so maybe I'd get a chance to try their stuff again. I haven't much liked anything I've ordered so I just quit trying.

I hate returns, so as much as possible I'm shopping the old-fashioned way: locally. That supports not only American workers and merchants, but my own neighbors.

Esteemed Contributor

There have been other complaints of late about getting credit for returns. Keep your receipts from USPS or you may be out of luck. I had to make several calls to CS and a couple to the Office of the President earlier this week before things got straightened out re: my two return packages. I had tracking numbers that indicated that returns were received at Lancaster just a few says after being sent. Out of control!

I no longer shop with confidence at QVC.

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 millieshops said:
On 9/25/2014 Pie1993 said:

And I wish HSN would upgrade what they try to sell, so maybe I'd get a chance to try their stuff again. I haven't much liked anything I've ordered so I just quit trying.

I hate returns, so as much as possible I'm shopping the old-fashioned way: locally. That supports not only American workers and merchants, but my own neighbors.

HSN is doing just fine for me, and yes theirs and ShopHQ return shipping labels are much faster than QVC's!

Valued Contributor

There is another thread going on the Fashion Forum you should check out listing the frustrations of the Q tracking system that gives customers ""website is not available please use automated ordering"" when trying to track their returns.

Hopefully someone at QVC monitors these threads and will see they have a big problem with their on-line system.