Super Contributor

Any Trouble Ordering from the Q When Using Google Chrome?

I also posted this on the Q Did What Page.

Lately I've been having trouble placing an order. I'll get to the submit order page and then I get an error message and the order doesn't go through. A couple of times, I've ended up switching to Internet Explorer, but I don't like to use that. I was wondering if the Q did some "improvements" to their site which now makes it incompatible with Google Chrome. Anyone else have this problem? TIA.

Valued Contributor

Re: Any Trouble Ordering from the Q When Using Google Chrome?

I have not had any problems placing orders thru Google Chrome or AOL Internet Explorer HOWEVER for at least two weeks now I have NOT been able to TRACK MY RETURNS via either Google Chrome or AOL. I emailed CS support at QVC - they said they would look into it but so far no luck.

Anyone else having trouble tracking their returns ???

Honored Contributor

For the past few days I can not even look at any products without getting the error message. i think it is QVC website not my Chromebook.

Trusted Contributor

I have had similar problems with Google Chrome. It displays an error and says that the header or something is too large for Chrome to understand. Weird. It happens off and on. Sometimes, it won't even allow me to look at an item.

This only happens to me on Google Chrome. I will use Internet Explorer and have no issues.

QVC is the only website this happens to me. It does get frustrating.

Honored Contributor

No problems using google chrome ... when was the last time you cleared your browsing history?

Super Contributor

Thank you for all of your replies. I wasn't sure if it was my computer or if others were having similar issues. Now I know it's the Q site.

DARING GREATLY - that is exactly the problem I've been experiencing. The error message tells me the header or whatever is too large for Google Chrome to understand. I've also had trouble even viewing an item, and a couple of times I've had trouble even getting on to the Q site. I am not having any issues with other sites.

I have different issue with Internet Explorer, but that is for all sites, so I know it's how either my computer no longer likes IE or I have an older version.